• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

A formal invitation.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Man, I would love to, but of course it is a long leap for me. :)
josedesucre,

should You ever happen to head to central Europe, be sure to drop by. If I know soon enough, maybe we'll even be able to shout out to the world for another DB-Jam. How's that?

Re: Cars?

P.S.: When will You people be arriving? I know that rslomkov+SO+dog will be here Friday afternoon/evening - how about the rest of You? :)

Hi fellow freedivers :),
Hopefully i can get the car, but it's not sure yet. Anyway i'm also thinking about when to come, so Friday evening or saturday morning? depends if we are diving early on saturday morning :)

Christophe

My plan was to be on site at 11:00h, so breakfast at my place around 9ish..

HI !
hmm when to come is the question arising ! what is better for you, sanso ?
I also do not have an own car, but think i can borrow from my parents, so i can drive to the divesite. i think Andreas will come by car, too !

looking forward to see you guys !
but at the meeting we should switch the language :t

My plan was to be on site at 11:00h, so breakfast at my place around 9ish..

Hello again,
I have the car, yipee :D
Ok so i think i will come for breakfast Saturday at 9:00, and then diving!!!!
By the way sanso, did you warn your neighbours? Might be quite crowded if everybody is parking his limo in your street ;)
I'm off pool training now, so that i'm a bit in shape next Week-end since i was sick last week :)
Christophe

It would be great if you would repeat the meeting when the water is a little warmer - I am a "warmduscher", I admit it :eek:

Holger

Boah wie geil. :D

Just got back from Wallhausen where I took my suit out to get wet the first time.
Thank You elios for this great suit! 30minutes in and still nice'n comfy all the way. Only the 2.5mm socks are a little thin, I found out. :t

The divesite is very nice, from an easy slope to small overhangs to a sheer rock dropoff, there's everything there.
Diving without a light was possible down to -12m with the sun nicely shining down on the rocks. But I do wish I'd had a light to look into the crevices and below the overhangs.

Water temperature: 5-6˚C on the surface, ~5˚C at -20m
Vis: 7+ meters

I also met the people from Tina´s Tauchschule right at the site, where I could also get changed and leave my valuables. Nice people, as was to be expected. :)

After this, I'm even more looking forward to next week.

As for another one in the warm season - I can't see why not (yet?) Let's see what this one turns out to be and likely I'll be calling for the DB SummerJam in, say, July.

About coming on Friday or Saturday: People will be arriving on Friday evening anyway, I think it makes sense to be here Friday night, as it's just less hassle in the morning and we might even have our first night out, as well :friday

See You then!

puuuh, great. i was worrying there would be 4°C cold water. Great, there are 5-6°C ! SUPER ! rofl

I think i will come friday evening, about 21.00 !
Pleas let me know your excactly adress, Richard ! also can send me an email to : Linn.Johannes@gmx.de

clammy greats,
Joe

Sanso or rslomkow does one of you has a underwatercamera?
It would be great to take some pics or make a little clip!
The conditions with the sight wont be better in the summer!

Greeez, der Kai

I have a 2mpx Camera with wich short clips of around 10s can be filmed. Of course i will bring it along :)
Christophe

fine fine, but still i don`t know the excactly destination !!!!
Richard, whats up, could you send an Email to all "visitors" , would be more easy !
***** i am sick since 2 weeks now, will not get better...:vangry

I have two cameras with housings. A Canon A 640 and a Canon SD550.

Though I just broke the SD550's TFT display on Tenerife last week :(

It still works, but you cannot see the results of you pictures, or what settings you have. It is like having a camera 10 years ago. It should be fine for video (both do 640x480 30fps) since I rarely use the viewfinder for video anyway.

Der Teufelstisch

Just thought You might find this interesting:
Our divesite is right next to the [ame]http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teufelstisch_%28Bodensee%29[/ame] (german only)

How deep are the pools? But I absolutely can't imagine that they will let you dive there rofl
I think I read somewhere that they're 16m deep. Yay! just enough for some serious fun!
rofl
I seem to remember that they have a transparent tunnel through the aquarium, though. No breath holding required to be in there - so where's the fun in that :t

yeah, cool !

we definitely should ask if they would let us dive IN there !!!!! 16m nice warm water *g* good for warmup after cold lake-bodensee !

Hi everyone,
it seems we could have just the last bits of sun and warmth before a new cold wave is hitting Germany (well surely not canadian coldness ;) ). Hopefully the vis will be ok.
Bis später dann,
Christophe

Aye, weather is said to be fine - not by the lake, though. :hmm
It's cooling down already and it's so foggy here that I was tempted to wear my suit and fins for the way to work this morning. I had to towel down when I got off the bike. :t

My greatest worry for the diving tomorrow is light. I'll see if I can get Tina to provide some divelights that we might rent. I don't have any divelight here.
Visibility should(™) be good, though, considering the dead calm the last couple of days.

But whatever happens, I have two crates of beer in my garage telling me it's gonna be fun! :friday

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT