• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

A formal invitation.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Sanso what are u doing on this weekend? ;)
Was thinking about hoping in my car pick up my girlfriend take my fins and drive up to Konstanz or Überlingen to hop in the lake.

What do u think about this idea?

Greeez

Excellent! at last I get to see a girl-freediver! :girlie
For when would You like me to reserve that double room?

I havent talked to my girlfriend (who is not diving by the way) ;o) but I think it would be cool to come on Saturday before noon, go diving maybe into the city at the evening :friday and if we want (I betwe will) do another dive on sunday.

There is possibly another guy who would come with us, he hasnt answered yet, but I believe he is 'hot' too. He did the AIDA course with us and just asked us when we will go diving the next time. So maybe we have another casualty :D :D :D

what do u think about it?

aye, fine with me, :)
I'll ask Andreas and Christophe if they want to join us.

Very nice!!! Ill write you tomorrow after I checked it up with Björn(the other guy) and my girly girl.

Greez, Borat :D

Hi Richard did u talk to Andreas yet? I asked my girlfriend and Björn and both of them are really looking forward to come on saturday if it is possible.

What about Christophe?

Just write back if it is ok if we come on saturday (about noon) and leave on sunday.

Boah bin ich heiß! :D

Bis dann

Hi Richard did u talk to Andreas yet? I asked my girlfriend and Björn and both of them are really looking forward to come on saturday if it is possible.

What about Christophe?

Just write back if it is ok if we come on saturday (about noon) and leave on sunday.

Boah bin ich heiß! :D

Bis dann
No feedback from Andreas yet, Chritophe no-can do.
Saturday it is, then Could You call or tell me via SMS when You know what time You'll be coming? I usually don't do emails on the weekends. :)

Cool that You can make it, but don't be too hot: The water's up to 14˚C by now. You'll need to get down below 10m to get any cooling.

EDIT: News from Andreas: he can't make it but wants us to have fun - well, ... okay... :D:D

Last edited:
Cool that You can make it, but don't be too hot: The water's up to 14˚C by now. You'll need to get down below 10m to get any cooling. :D :D[/quote]

Shouldnt be a big problem :)

So ill call Björn if he can make it and then i will call u or write a SMS so u now when the show begins.

CYA, Kai

OK I finally mixed up the 4 little videos I had from back in March. Enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eip3T-ji3sk"]
DeeperBlueSpringJamPhoto.png
[/ame]

Yes this was shot with the Canon A620 Digital Camera, in the default housing.

I only have video of: M@trox, Diving-Kai83, Sanso, and rslomkow

Yes it really was dark and cold in the water, but still lots of fun.

Wow that brings up good memorys :) even if i'm not in this movie artwork :waterwork
;)
There goes some +rep for you rslomkow!
Christophe

Too bad I can't give You rep right now.
Very Nice! Is great success!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT