• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

A formal invitation.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
What a funny evening :friday
Especially after we started playing C64 at half past two two in the morning :D

By the way I was the "ice princess". Won the the figure skating on ice a couple of times ;)

Fantastic !

I would like to join in next time - please let us know the date.

viele Gruesse
Holger

Yeah holger we`ll invite you in Summer , when the lake has your temperature ;) but you were right, it was realy cold. you and me always have some thermic problems because of absolutely zero "Body-Prene"

`Hey Kay don`t forget me to be the biathlon-king ! short traced by Felix but in the end it was my sport :martial

Hope to see you all again soon !

I put up some more pictures to my album. Most notably these documents of our public performance in the Klimperkasten. :D

You will instantly recognize Kai and Felix giving us their interpretation of the friday-smileys: :friday

Great photos, Sanso. Lovely dog (what kind is it? Belgian sheepdog/tervuren?) and an even lovelier wife!

You do kind of look like Nitsch.
icon10.gif

Cheers to you!

Great photos, Sanso. Lovely dog (what kind is it? Belgian sheepdog/tervuren?) and an even lovelier wife!

You do kind of look like Nitsch.
icon10.gif

I'll have to pass the question about the dog to rslomkow, I do think Duco is belgian, though.
The pictures are now on flickr, for better browsing, as well: stuff - a photoset on Flickr

As for the wife, well, let's say almost-a-wife, but still, yes.
We'll compare next time, when Herbert comes to the DB Summer Jam, I'd say.
How about a freediving-stars look alike contest? :D

Sounds like it was a big hit!

So you setting dates for the DB Summer Jam now Sanso?

Is Herbert gonna be there too?

Sounds like it was a big hit!

So you setting dates for the DB Summer Jam now Sanso?

Is Herbert gonna be there too?
A hit it was, so much is certain.
I am waiting for suggestions on when to launch the DB Summer Jam 07 in Konstanz, Germany.

I don't know if Herbert's gonna come, but I'll try to at least look like him again. :t

Can't concentrate on work anymore.
Will go home and start putting on suit so as to not waste time tomorrow morning.
roflroflroflroflrofl

I know that feeling! Congrats on putting such a cool event together, half a world closer and I would have signed up too.

Thanks to Sanso and all who posted here. It is a real kick to share in a bunch of divers doing fun stuff, especially when I'm temporarily land bound. I'll try to return the favor when we get back from Little Cayman.

Thanks again,

Connor

Hey its me again,

I analyzed the pictures one more time and Robin did have his socks on the wrong way. Port is red and Starboard green. Pahh and u guys were already mocking me. ;)

ciao Felix

Looks like a very cool weekend was had by all. Well done on some stylin organising mate :) .

:thankyou:thankyou:thankyou

And by the way: The call is out for the DB Summer Jam 2007, Pick a date that makes sense to You and post it! (Otherwise I'll pick one that might not..)

This was so much fun that it'd be a shame for it to be a one-off.

Last edited:
Hey Sanso,
The T-shirt is mine, i knew i would forget something :head
in fact it's my girlfriend's, so now i have a good excuse to come by again :D
Have a nice day,
Christophe
I still have shirt here waiting for its mistress. Can't have her running around topless for so long, dude! :naughty
Come by! The water's awesome at the moment, as is the weather.

hi Richard !
Damn i was in Friedrichshafen on saturday.... but forgot my wetsuit !
I think i will come to Überlingen maybe End of April for a Weekend ! Hope to meet you !

Greets,
Joe

hi Richard !
... I think i will come to Überlingen maybe End of April for a Weekend ! Hope to meet you ! ...

Cool! I'll be around. Just maybe tell me a day ahead or so. Also, tell Andreas!
Yiehaaah!

Oh oh oh what do i read. :inlove
Is there also place in the lake for Kai too?

Would love to come around for a day and go diving with u guys!

Greeez

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT