• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

AIDA DEPTH WC 2009 in the Bahamas.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
It's no secret. Sebastien posted this after the heats:
"During the finals we will create a live link:
Me-walkie talkie - Brittany - phone - Simon - internet - you.

I will try to include details aswell as results."

Looks like there is something wrong during info transit... Is the competition delayed ? William OT is 12:02... it is 12:47, what is Brittany doing ?

Oh - Just heard, Will T -90m, NEW WR and Gold medal Will W, -86, Silver Guillaume -78m Bronze

AWESOME GUYS

SUPER !!!!!!!!

Well deserved Will. I will drink a bottle of wine on your new WR and gold medal.

One down one to go ;-)

Wow for me Herbert whould be the winner if he had done it. Just one CNF dive in Training and then a new WR rofl
Crazy guy

Congratulations to all, great show, great effort, brilliant!

I'm especially happy for William Winram, who had struggled many times, and now seems to have overcome his challenge.

On the unashamed 50m WR, great job to! It appears that he did not even use a noseclip! I'm looking forward to more records in this exiting and very pure and visually appealing discipline!
Now the waiting is for a nice women to set a record in this elevating new discipline.

Wow so many new records for the final with the ladies, what a contrast with the qualification heats! Great dives for all the ladies, it's nice to see the gab is closing and more and more participate in the quest for a meddle and the WR.

Now the grand finale, very exiting, I hope to see some post interviews like the French have on their sites, maybe complemented with some surface and UW video.

Thanks for the updates!

Congratulations to all (including Herbert for a great dive)! Can somone post information about the others in the men final? So far we only know the first 3 and that Herbert was DQ, but there are still 3 others. All white cards, or not?

Congratulations to all (including Herbert for a great dive)! Can somone post information about the others in the men final? So far we only know the first 3 and that Herbert was DQ, but there are still 3 others. All white cards, or not?

Just check the earlier post. Its all there ;-)

Just got back from and hour of 50 meter apnea laps at the pool - have eaten and avocado sandwich and am drinking water. 90 meters! Congrats Will! Fantastic dives all the way round. Reporting is stellar too.
Having a bit of coffee now. Birds are eating outside my window. There's snow.
More as it becomes available.

are you naked?, seems to be the trend amongst freedivers

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT