• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Bizzy Blue Hole

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hi all, thanks for your updates and pictures.

I agree Sebastian, you're having a tough time keeping the different infestations out of your way, sometime even by putting on a suit yourself. Maybe Daan can help you out with a nice CNF? In my estimation he should be able to do 50m with ease.

Since some player borrowing appears, are any definitive teams already formed?

Never mind Linda so much, I'm afraid in the end her next longed for prince will appreciate her approach just as much as the previous ones did in her past.

Elisabeth it's great you're getting into the groove! - Did Martin also did some getting back to old and maybe newer levels dives?

Love, Courage and Water,

Kars

sebastian, you are far more funny than i ever thought, which makes me more motivated to be around you and your comp. so you got to start being boring and annoying if you want to get rid of FDD invasion in your territory.
here's your pic after the THIRD static, and if that's not a samba i'll shoot myself in a foot.
also, a little bird told me that you are pissy at me because i didn't post a pic of your banana hammock on my blog...please wear your best speedo tomorrow, and i'll take a sexy shot of you.

Hi all, thanks for your updates and pictures.
Never mind Linda so much, I'm afraid in the end her next longed for prince will appreciate her approach just as much as the previous ones did in her past.

mmmh...maybe i'm slow, but i didn't get it. and i don't think you know anything at all about my previous princes and what they appreciated or not about me....

Attachments

• P1010063.JPG
    P1010063.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 181
Reactions: spaghetti
linda, lazy jacob is very hot. is he single? (since he is too lazy to have a girlfriend?) im lazy too, so it could be a hit.

as for you coaching the guys...well, im very jealous, thats all i can say. (unlike most people, im not scared of you.) plus im sure i could be equally or even more useless than they are, so you should be upset im not there.
plus, i cold look at beautiful flavia all day, so i probably wouldnt even dive. unless she was diving too.

looking forward to more comp news.

and sebastian, you ARE funny. is this new???

kars, if i were you, i would be very very careful. you know how dangerous it is to awake the sleeping monster. plus you´re dutch. linda eats dutch, annoying guys for breakfast.

here's your pic after the THIRD static, and if that's not a samba i'll shoot myself in a foot.
That was the SECOND static, it got a bit worse in the third surfacing. But hey that is just my STYLE of surfacing, it is all willfully controlled (as can be seen in a forthcoming video).

Todays results.
Freedive in Dahab april 2009
Czeck rules.
Danish arrived today.
No signs of the DFteam.
Anchor stuck.

Sebastian
In my world a really good joke is something only 50% of the readers/listeners understands.

So the winners of the Guess the Closest Depth to 30m got 29.9m 30.1m? Where are they hiding their D3's ???

I might be lost here, but doesn't the rules say that you should be facing the judge when doing the SP? :confused: :rcard
Make OK sign TO the judge. As can be seen in the pic above.

D3 on an elastic belt, with clock on the back.
10cm off is pretty good accuracy.

Sebastian

10cm,4", pretty good? - I find it extremely good!

< 50cm off would be pretty good for me,
< 1m off would be pretty well.
< 1,5 + mediocre
< 2m you're to much with your head in Nirvana... - happens sometimes to some top freedivers, drifting away (way) too deep in trance.

I think it's a great competition concept!

I'm looking forward to reading about Unassisted Freediving Competition of today! Nose clip only, in full contact with the ocean into the deep blue.

Kars

quick update of day one
the fdd team:
flavia announced 50cwt, but turned 45
marek announced 57 cnf, white card
jakob announced 65 cwt, white card

new swedish record, christian did 57 cnf.
sebastian tried 60 cnf, but chickened out. sexy johan also went for 60 cnf and he didn't chickened out, but had kind of a dipping samba/little bo. i was his safety diver, hoping for either a white card or a proper bo (either way i would have been entitled to kiss him), but i got very disappointed, since he was grabbed before he could bo properly.

the other Czechs are also doing very good, josef 77 cwt, roman (also known as silver guy) 65 cwt, and i don't remember who else.

i have no idea about the girls because i wasn't there in the early morning, but i know little elizabeth broke one of her norway records (think cwt but not sure).

crazy frenchmen marc did a 54 fim, crazy english tranfield turned earlier on his 57m fim, for the very first time blaming the lanyard and not the mouthfill!

more info later i guess, when sebastian will get off his duck and decide to do something useful

sebastian tried 60 cnf, but chickened out. more info later i guess, when sebastian will get off his duck and decide to do something useful
No not very strong today, did put my D3 down to 40 at least. And then tried to be useful as documenter, and judging the other comps.
Used most of my energy carrying away one of Lindas O2 bottles which she planned to dope her team with. They did OK without the O2 unfortunately.

Freedive in Dahab april 2009

Wow some very good numbers! Seems like the general freediving level is growing each year!

Kars

No not very strong today, did put my D3 down to 40 at least. And then tried to be useful as documenter, and judging the other comps.
yeah, yeah, just lots of excuses to justify your chickenness...

Used most of my energy carrying away one of Lindas O2 bottles which she planned to dope her team with. They did OK without the O2 unfortunately.
great, so not only you stole my oxygen tank, you lie shamelessly about my team moral integrity. btw, get ready to pay rent for the oxygen!

So no only is Sebastian as Lazy as Linda discribes, he also suffers from megalomania. The egyptian sun must have taken its toll...

These results are yesterdays news, Sebastian! And you know what that is worth.

Can someone in Dahab give him a beating so he comes back down to earth? Linda, are you up for a physical assult?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT