• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Bizzy Blue Hole

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Whats going on? We need to know...:p

It must have been severals minutes since the athletes left the water :)

Morten

we will get the official results tomorrow... or so...

I heard, Sebastian is so upset about Christian E. doing 61m CNF that he is not talking to any athlete diving deeper then himself. That is going to leave him even more lonely then before.

Hanli even canceled her record attempt just to keep him happy, I think...

Can someone in Dahab give him a beating so he comes back down to earth? Linda, are you up for a physical assult?

martin, i could never hurt sebastian with my own hands. that's why i paid a couple of bedouins to do that. tonight they'll take him in the desert and give him a proper lesson.
and hopefully next year he will do his stupid competition in somebody's else blue hole. like trubridge's for example. oh, and there's one in belize that doesn't belong to anybody yet.

Reactions: fpernett
Great photo's! Some really deserve a big format, like a restaurant's wall filling!

Love, Courage and Water,

Kars

Lots of motor control I would say.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmc4wnOWv8o]YouTube - aaarrgghhhhh[/ame]

Nice photo's Sebastian,

Is that your favourite personal coach assisting you on the last photo?
Or was he just trying to score some good rep points with you?

Kars

Hi Zaboez, nice work!

I really like this one: Inbox Foto (foto.inbox.lv) - did you notice there is a diver hiding in the background?

Don't check out photo 51... it's very scary

Thanks, nice work, makes want to be there, thanks!

Love, Courage and water,

Kars

check this!
i have the official proof that sebastian can actually SMILE!!!
not only, he does it with a arm on lotta's shoulder, on our shop, and wearing a freedive dahab (funky) jumper,!!!

Attachments

• DSCN6343seb.JPG
    DSCN6343seb.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 226
BIZZY BLUE HOLE

For the third time.
April 13 - 30

4 Aida competions (any depth discipline)
UFC competition
Through the arch event !
Magic 3 - guess your time
Head-to-head static
Aeris F10 guess your depth
(anyone can win an F10)
Team static
Science gathering (lots of scientists)
ND-points
Film team on location
Filmpremiere Aspiring depths and WC 2009 film
Sled/VWT dives to 90
Yoga course
Special dive response course

Freedive in Dahab 2010

And as seen in the picture 3 posts above, this will be a F.BIZ Freedivedahab co-operation.

Sebastian
& team

Attachments

• UFCF10.jpg
    UFCF10.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 182
  • thearchswim.jpg
    thearchswim.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 194
  • teamstatic2[1].jpg
    teamstatic2[1].jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Brilliant, i'm going to try to be there if only to witness the event of Sebastian and Linda working together. That's about as rare as freediving on the moon.

Reactions: cebaztian
dannybuoy, you are right. i foresee total disaster, especially financially: sebastian will make lotta cry every day, and her psychotherapy is gonna cost freedive dahab shit loads of money. so i'll have to sell our pedal boat to pay the lawyer to sue sebastian, and he will have to sell his pedal boat to pay for the psychotherapy after which we won't have any competition anymore, since we'll all be poor and boatless.

Please wife, don't sell the pedal boat! We are supposed to take a romantic cruise to Saudi Arabia on it!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT