• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Bizzy Blue Hole

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
It should be interesting to see Linda wearing a burqa. Make sure to post pictures please when you finally make the trip...

I just wrote down the 70th name on the in-list. 15 countries.

We expect us to do over 300 performances over 10 days (AIDA and non-aida), which probably makes it to the biggest freediving event ever (or one of them), even bigger than Nordic Deep :)

http://www.freediving.biz/Bizzybluehole

Christian Ernest
Stuart Bond
Steinar Schjager
Linda Pagianellita
David Tranfield
Erika Shagatay
Michael Cheesman
Sara Campbell
Suzy Ozler
Sven Grauman
Ingela Karlsson
Jesper Stechman
Roman Ondruj
Marek Apjar
Flavia Eberhard
Alon Rivkind
Ralp Wissel
Ulrich Wullf
Michal Schmalep
Ilka Michaelis
Radek Veverka
Jens Schou
Tobias Nilsson
Johan Gjertz
Cristina Kuemmel
Ola Rantala
Josef Zbynek
Davic Cizek
Weine Gustavsson
Maria Hovden
Eva Ernkrans
Fanny Ehrenberg
Christian Charras
Jean Michel Pradon
Wendy
Jakob Hansen
Jure Daic
Jana Oujezdska
Jarmila Slovencikova
Anna Paraiyar
Jana Skrobova
Michal Risian
Bjarte Nygard
Alexandra Schaef
Jan Honysch
Trond Klimek
Barbora Ivanska
Daan Verhoeven
Sofia Tapani
Marc Lenoir
Anna von Boeticher
Joakim Westrin
Florent Pascal
Henning Larsen
Phoebe Skotida
Aries Bucquet
Deborah Metcalfe
Uli Holzmann
Fredrik "Nivve" Nevenius SWE
Marianne Havnes
Harald Engan
Angelica Lodin-Sundström
Luka Pengov

Attachments

• UFC.jpg
    UFC.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 160
hi all,
since sebastian fell into a long lasting silence (maybe he got buried under the ashes??) i'm updating this thread with the latest development.
since most of the athletes were coming from europe (in particular northern europe), they ended up getting stuck at home, together with sebastian and his crew.
this is why BBH got canceled.

since there were a number of athletes already here freedive dahab will run a competition instead. the comp will keep the original dates already announced to aida: 24th, 25th, 28th, with an extra day on the 29th, for those who are landing over the next days.

thank you sebastian...we were looking forward to 1 week off, and you made us work like donkeys instead!!!

today we have a small sta comp. later in the evening we'll have the announcements for tomorrow.
you can follow the competition, find results and announcements on the FDD blog

Ejafjettlagokul

Well...yes. BBH 10 can be summarized as: "great expectations" leading to "much ado about nothing" or "ashed to ashes - dust to dust".

Luckily there were organizers as Linda and Lotta around.

Emotionally hard work to do a come-back after this.

I wish all athletes in Dahab calm windless days.

Sebastian

i don't want to upset you seb, but since yesterday it has been the stormiest 2 days since the beginning of 2010...

Now Norway has a new national record in FIM. Steinar did 58m which is 7m more than the old record. The funny thing is that he did it "CNF-style." His personal best in CNF (and NR) is 54m which he did the day before. This dive would have been a valid NR in CNF if he announced it. Strange guy this Steinar:friday

not to mention that team norway lost their buoy in blue hole yesterday...
ops, i wasn't supposed to make that public! damn!

Unbelievable. My good mate Michael achieves 3rd place over all. I met him the first time in 2007 in Sharm, attending a course with Umberto Pelizzari like I did.
One of the most friendly, open minded persons I ever met. And a freak. Doing static sessions lying on his bed, with a pool right in his garden. *g*

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT