• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

C4 Monoscocca

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Originally posted by miles
Hiya Fuzz

The two of us toghether can shame alot of dive shops with all our gear!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

miles

:eek:

This is most of them. Have some more either on it's way here, at friend's houses. or back home in Hawaii.

Attachments

• stuff.jpg
    stuff.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 457
Reactions: Mr. X and Griff
jesus i thought i was opsessed with spearguns!!!!! they must have cost you a fortune.i have 5 guns and another 2 on the way.
excalibour 115 , 90, 100 mb 60 . and one homemade wooden gun with twin 16 mm bands. this is my favourite gun even though i havent had the opertunity to spear any fish with it yet. my next projects are a 90 wooden gun and a 120 wooden gun with triple 16 mm bands. im really impressed with you stash fuzz!!!

Guys, both of you have some nice collections, thanks for both of you as you make me smile when looking at these pics ;)

Originally posted by Memo
Guys, both of you have some nice collections, thanks for both of you as you make me smile when looking at these pics ;)

rofl

I'll organize them later & take nicer pics, it was an impomptu one this morning before I took off to work... gotta pay for them somehow ;)

Hiya Fuzz

Nice!!!! :D :D :D I like your collection of wooden guns. If only somebody in SA can sell woodie's :waterwork :waterwork

We need to talk about opening our own spearing shop!!! :D :D :D

Regards
miles:D

fuzz, that picture doesnt look real! i tried counting them but its too confusing, like a huge game of pick-up-sticks. how many in the pic, 20 something? i guess if you want to collect something, its more exciting than stamps, and cheaper than sportscars!

miles, i had a better look at the fly reel, and i dont think its going to work, besides the dinky mounting, the bearing is a greased ss shaft running in a brass bush. it probably wont take long to jam up. i'm also not at the forefront of gear care...

i think photoshop has something to do with that pic. something a bit suspicious about that pic.

You caught me. I don't really own any spearguns. :eek:

It was all just a joke to make you think I was cool :(
I failed.

and youre really just a 63 year old grandmother who spends waay to much time on the net

wvwn if that pic is not real, its at least ten thousand dollars worth of spearguns in that pic.... wowy!

and by the way.i would like to add that i dont see any Cressi guns...no collection is complete without one of those

:D

honestly, I've tried two back when shipping from diveinn was cheaper & didn't care for them at all.

the comanche carbon was okay,... but something about cressi guns just didn't feel right. :confused:

I ended getting rid of them.

i beg to differ..i love all things Cressi... my first pair of goggle were Cressi and that was back when i was 5 years old...i still have those things somewhere..just goes to show you the quality you can get out of those..i have already a Cressi Apache 75 in Kuwait but i left all my gear there except for my mask ( a Cressi Minima :D ) and i got a Cressi Comanche 100 today...long live Cressi!!!

Hiya

Cressi does make good gear. My first wetsuit was a cressi, as well as my first two guns, a SL55 Pneumatic (before i knew any better!!!!:eek: ) and a 90cm apache. Was good value for money as i bought the 90 second hand. There was nothing wrong with the 90, it's just that i wanted to upgrade and the picasso felt better in my hands. So i borrowed my 90 cressi to a mate who simply forgot to return it..........no matter though:D :D Come to think of it, that same buddy also "borrowed" my cressi knife!!!!

Most spearo's also have a super-ochio somewhere in their dive bag and not to mention the cressi gara range of fins. They 2000's are very popular with the divers in my part of the world.

So, i have to agree with Mishu that cressi does make good gear and on the flip side i have to agree with Fuzz as well, i didn't get along with the cressi guns. I know what you mean when you say : "something about cressi guns just didn't feel right"
(maybe it was the lack of line release clip on my 90 apache :confused: )

Regards
miles

all those guns are nothing, i can put that in my pocket and still not look like im turned on...

yeah right if i had all those guns i wouldnt know what to do, literally it would be like finding one thing to wear to do 10 things in one day. I conclude that there is an insane amount of weapons in your collection and if you ever need to do some spring cleaning like really soon how bout you be a pal and say...fedex 1 or 2 or 10 of those down to Miami ay?

Mishu,
I didn't say anything bad against Cressi. I still have a 3/2mm suit of theirs, couple masks, snorkel, pair of fins, etc.

I just didn't like the guns themselves. I didn't like sporasubs either & got rid of those(except a lonely 55). Nothing against the companies - I just didn't enjoy using their guns. It's personal preference ;)

Fuzz
dont worry about it...i completely understand man, no offense taken... i have a thing for most things italian: food, cars, marine equipment, WOMEN :D ahhh anyways...

yeah i have a few friends of mine who completely hate Cressi-guns, its a matter of preference i guess. to everyone their own (or so goes the saying)...

Reactions: spaghetti
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT