• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freedivers: Narcisistic Selfish Insidelooking angry people?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Narcisistic, Selfish, angry, people

Wow, why don't you accuse them of beating their kids and eating puppies while you at it!rofl

All of the freedivers I've met are nicer than the average diver, with one notable exception; but, I have met more than a couple of tec-divers that fit your description.

Jon

Wow, why don't you accuse them of beating their kids and eating puppies while you at it!rofl

All of the freedivers I've met are nicer than the average diver, with one notable exception; but, I have met more than a couple of tec-divers that fit your description.

Jon

Jon, are you talking about DIR divers ? rofl

Jon

Dang it Jon, first Scott and now you! Am I that bad?? I'm working on it :D

Reactions: podge
chrismar: pick a new flatmate.
She'd give me grief about being a quitter then ;)

I'm pretty impressed by the level of animosity in the first post. Care to share what brought all this on, seeing as nobody else seemed to have had the same experiences?

Eish. Is she good at self-defence? ;-)

:martial

Do bears shit in the woods….:):)rofl:):)

purplecobrascostume.jpg

lovely girl her
all her tatoos are spelt correct too
nice straight hair ,curly teeth
she wears that much makeup the predator would not see her
she looks like she cooks with the microwave door open
any one got her number

Reactions: Waterenthusiast
I like how you guys are Hijacking this thread!:D
You are the finest specimen of freedivers, and a proof that atleast humour is hypoxic resistant.

Cheers,
Christophe

Nice Tripod.com logo drunkindba.... put the beer down and type with both hands this time! :D

EDIT: There you go! See, the beer was safe to set down for that one little instant! rofl

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT