• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Go Herbert Go !!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Ale Andres said:
Come on Herbert !!! From cold Patagonia we are wishing you the best !!!
And from a wet, windy Wales too :) Best of luck and most of all be safe!

Be safe & smart Herbert. Paul and I wish you tons of luck - but you wont need it!

T

Tanya, thankyou for this article:

http://scuba.about.com/library/weekly/aa071201a.htm

It is very good for explaining freediving to non-freedivers and reassuring them that it is safe.

Lucia :)

(I saw you at the dive show in London a couple of years ago. You gave a lecture about freediving and afterwards I told you that I got into freediving after watching a documentary about your record attempt)

Ale Andres said:
Come on Herbert !!! From cold Patagonia we are wishing you the best !!!

LOL...There are freedivers in PAtagonia??

Whenever I think of Patagonia the Cerro Torres comes to my mind. It's a wild but beautyful country with 360 days of bad weather a year :)

Cerro-Torre-Patagonia.jpg

well I sent some wishes from Dahab but now I am home so will send some from sunny Bristol too - go for it Herbert and enjoy the ride!

sam and deepest bear

outstanding! conrgatulations Herbert. shame you didn't have a longer rope...!

way to go herbert! will you be attempting any of the other records?

Congratulations! Amazing performance.

How was equalizing? Is there some more to come? Hope u make the other records aswell.

175m How deep is that? 115m deeper than I've ever been even with scuba!! 99m deeper than Aluns awsome dive in the freezin Dory!
Way to go Herbert :) It was all that girlie good luck that did it ;)

Great work Herbert - good luck with the rest of your attempts

Congrats Herbert, the deepest man.. way to go!!!

Pekka

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT