• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Is there any countries that u dont need spearfishing licence

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I have heard about a guy who put a cut-off wolfie head to his nose and was biten. But I definately would not try to check its bite.
For halibut hunting I choose narrow inlets or straits, with strong current. Best case is if most part of it isnt deeper then 20m (this is my freediving comfort zone). Other signs for best place is schools of baitfish. But that is not a guarantee to see some halibut. This summer I was diving 12 days and saw only 2 halibutsat on the same day (3 baby ones does not count).

I just heard hat spearfishing in Cuba is now controlled by the state, and travelling with a speargun to Cuba is now illegal

I think no licence in Albania ; It all depends on how many fish you'll catch ... last year on Corfu, a greek told me that, and while there may be some problems with the angling if you catch a lot of fish

I just heard hat spearfishing in Cuba is now controlled by the state, and travelling with a speargun to Cuba is now illegal

:eek:

It never really was "legal", I think.

Know anyone who has traveled since or has had one taken away??

You don't need a licence in the UK.................. which is surprising, you need one for everything else, I normally make sure I have my licence with me before I blow my nose:D The price of living in a free country I guess:whistle:

Reactions: KILIC
Wow! That is surprising!

None needed in Hawaii, which is AWESOME!! So much accessible from shore! Just jump in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None needed in lebanon... by law u should have a license for your speargun but i dont and i carry my speargun infront of cops and no one ever says anything... no real measures are taken her for rules.. a plus if you want to hunt anything but a minus if you wanna live safely

For what its worth, I just purchased my California fishing license and the ocean enhancement stamp which is required if I want to spear fish in the ocean, and it cost a total of $52.15. If I had purchased cards permitting me to take lobster or abalone, those would have cost extra.

Standard salt water fishing license here in North Carolina (USA) which costs about $15 for residents and $25 for non-resident (per year).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is spearfishing in Malta this year? Is there requirements for licence or not?
And May, is it allowed for spearfishing in Malta? In Greece, in May Spearfishing is forbidden.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT