• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New My artwork..

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hi Saver,

Your drawing looks similar to my engraving program, by highlighting certain areas you choose a colour rather than a pattern of engraving. What software are you using? Can we all do it?

Regards
Haydn

Thanks Haydn..
I drew this picture by 'adobe illustraor'.
Recently, I practice drawing by using the program called "Illustrator".:)

Last edited:
that's beautiful Bo. To upload that to Divas website she would need to put her bra on rofl

Good cut! And the colors are a bit different.
I wanted to ask: why does the fish have shadow (yellowish)?

Thanks Sara,Jee!
Jee- No problem,, That is my mistake. ^_^;
Sara- Ok, How do you like this?

Last edited:
Well, I liked the previous one more, though this bra is nicely drawn. :)

Saver, I am loving all of your recent work. Particularly the black&white "fire" writing one and the girl diving with the yellow fish, bra on or off ;)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks Sara,robert,adrian! :D
I am happy as you liked it.

Well..I'm really depressed, because I've had some bad situations.(a spiritual malaise )
[FONT=굴림]I think I should think about pictures seriously.
[FONT=굴림]But I will not be greedy, just practice and try hard to improve my skills.:) [/FONT]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Thanks Sara,robert,adrian! :D
I am happy as you liked it.

Well..I'm really depressed, because I've had some bad situations.(a spiritual malaise )

Cheer up Bo, dont worry, something will come along, believe me! :D

Sara-Thanks for your encouragement. Yea,I believe you..rofl
And I drew it for practice.

Last edited:
oh nevermind, spoke too soon.. must have been a skip in my connection. very well drawn art you have there!

it would be cool to see a full piece, perhaps a diver with a great white.. as opposed to the collage of diver utilities and equipment.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT