• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

October Cookout 10/11/08

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Who is planning on attending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, there are some people that do that sword swinging stuff in a church yard near my house. I always want to walk up and own one of them :) Most of the guys I work with are just one step away from that sort of thing. They spend all day talking about casting spells and crap. Like Patton Oswalt on Reno 911.

That def. was not in the doc that I saw, I just found a def. for firearm. In reality if they want to mess with you and give you a ticket or whatever, they will find something.

naw whoop i am fine with her but i do have one ? if she was to choke me to death how would i come crying to you rofljust messing with you bro she is ok she is real tame real tame and i can control her :martial

Dotey, no matter what you think. A snake that big on your neck is in control of you no doubt. Your only hope if she decides to squeeze is a BIG SHRUB CLIPPER. :blackeye

Fletch, you must have been reading the patriot act, they can throw you away for looking at someone funny. :head

oh yeah i know she could but if you keep your arms in the way of her getting to your neck then you are ok i have had a 12 1/2 foot ball python of my older brothers that wraped around my neck and with two people you can get a snake off you

I think I see a future Darwin award winner here. ;)

Jon

maybe i should reword that i forgot that whopp was on here and i am waiting for ildiver lol

lol, "if you fall off that fence and break both your arms, don't come running to me!"

well if i dont have my hands or arms then i am good as dead LOL but she is a really nice snake

(in my best Croc hunter voice) Ehy'm gunna sneak op on this hea snake and grob is tail. Once the bugga is really upset ehy'm gunna stick muay thumb straight up is ole bumb hole! That oughta really tick im off!

Dusten it you wanted to get chocked out, Scott could do it for free, no need to buy a snake!

It's all fun and games until someone gets their head squeezed off.

no scott just punches me in the throat LOL all was trying to do is help him roll up a big jumping thing from his daughters party and he goes off and punches me right in the adams apple couldnt breath right for like 5 min

Here is a Video from the cookout I am using as the CREDITS in the DVD. It's always best to goto YOUTUBE and watch the Higher Quality Version. You can also see the HD Versions on my Facebook account. For the Record: ILDiver loves this Band :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJBoAALhxNA]YouTube - Wisconsin Speargun Hunters DVD Credits[/ame]

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT