• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Okinawa Team WC 2010

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Anybody got an overview of the STA results yet? :p

Very best regards
H!

No yet, I just have the results of the NZ guys from Joy:

Kerian - DQ SP, Will - 7:28, Guy ~8:27

Natalia seemed to have stopped shortly after the first contraction at around 6' - I guess other Russians did well to, so Natalia was probably not pushing too much, saving energy for DYN

Last edited:
Results please!!

Can anyone post them up here quickly? I have nothing else to do except look at results.

Good luck to ALL the athletes, but esp to Sam, MT and Sue.

No, ESPECIALLY to Rune, Jesper og Jakob rofl
I´m down to a 30sec interval between hitting refreshen on We freedives Facebook site :D

For results make friends with Richard Wonka on facebook. He is from WeFreedive and the results are all up there!

For results make friends with Richard Wonka on facebook. He is from WeFreedive and the results are all up there!

I guess he can´t come to the "accept new friends" phone right now rofl
In the meantime I´m gonna shit myself from exitement!!!!!:duh

Can you see this?:

36677_10150221436480591_871715590_13435825_4218845_n.jpg

36677_10150221436450591_871715590_13435824_4696168_n.jpg

If not, here it is uploaded:

sta1.jpg sta2.jpg

Last edited:
I just hope they update the combination table soon - I am too lazy doing it myself, but seing how fast they usually are, we won't see it before the DYN starts

I´ll have one ready containing DNK, FRA, NZL, JPN and FIN for the mens comp in short.

So here it goes after CWT and DYN in the mens comp:

DNK: 506,6
FRA: 488,8
NZL: 384,2
JPN: 501,4
FIN: 456,0

And if I do the totally irrelevant exercise of adding the official PB´s for DYN the result is:

DNK: 797,6
FRA: 798,3
NZL: 690,2
JPN: 797,4
FIN: 750,5

But careful, I might have made a typo somewhere ;)

Last edited:
From the official blog, it looks like Morgan Bourc'His got his points.

I have changed the results for FRA in the previous post. But now it is also official (They are fast today ;) )

Last edited:
I wonder why Maria-Teresa did not start in STA. She did not even announce the start, if I see right. Is she ill or injured? Even if she did just a very easy STA of little over 2 minutes, the UK mixed team would get over Germans, and so they could have their vendetta for the football WC match!

I am sorry for Kiwis, especially because I was bidding on them (and am wearing their cap :D ). Knowing they messed up the last team WC with several red cards, I was sure they would be very careful this time, but unfortunately the pressure is huge on the team WC. Well, nothing is lost, but if the adversaries make no mistake, Guy would have to swim some 500m to catch up.

Well, I guess it's a bit long even for Guy, but now when they have nothing to lose, I guess Guy will go for the WR anyway. Fred Sessa is in an incredible form this year, and I am pretty sure he will take the WR sooner or later too, but perhaps he won't risk pushing too much, this time.

I imagine that after Marie-Teresa broke her eardrums in CWT, she wouldn't do static -- every contraction with the nose clip forces air out of your ears.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT