• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Sex before diveing

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Uh Oh!

I kind of knew it this is going to happen! :D
You got a point Andrsn... We're clearly off the subject.

But please recognize all the efforts we've made here not to say the things as straight as they should be... :mute

Maybe that's the reason why this thread got so long. :hmm

implicit things are more fun, anyhow. ;) kinda makes things more interesting, doesn't it. i'm all up for that, let's just make sure we don't get carried away. :eek:

M-2, florida women ruined me. :waterwork it's taken me years to mend the wounds, but i'm stepping up to the plate as we speak. :) wish me luck, i'll need it. :head

andrsn

Ask the chinese

The chinese will tell you why the man gets so tired after sex....according to them, when he orgasms, he loses a small amount of 'wei-chi' (prebirth chi), which can never be replenished. According to the chinese, just as a woman is born with a finite number of eggs, so a man is born with a finite amount of wei-chi, which is depleted a little each time he has sex... They will also tell you that several chinese rulers died at very young ages because they were forced to 'please' many women per day, in order to pass on their genes. According to the chinese, these men died around 30-35 because they had completed depleted their entire supply of prebirth chi.

Eric Fattah
BC, Canada

Anderson- all in good fun my friend. of course i'll wish you good luck. Just make sure that when you step up to the plate that you take some good swings. Don't let those inside fast balls push you off the plate. Of course all this 'baseball' talk from a tribe fan after they've traded most of our best players. figures......

Eric- i'm just hopin all of us db'ers have enough wei-chi for a long and happy existence. this is a great little community we've got here!

later guys!

cheers,

mike

:D

So daisy...I happen to be looking for a new dive "partner"...:king :king :king

Chinese Emperors are known to have hundreds of concubines + other ladies they just point fingers at :

"Hey you....aha...you cute one in PURPLE...come to Papa. Wait, take all your sisters along........sorry ur Momy is a no-no "

...........so probably a few more hundreds extra ladies encounters.

Imagine living in their times, no TV, let alone digital TV, no cars, no boats, no mask and fins and definitely no Riffe.....There were plenty of Wongs by then.........but no AimRite yet.... ha ha ha ha. What do you think they will do in their spare time...:p :p..........after all they have no other dreams to fullfill, they have everything under the sun.

So they get married young at 14 or less and they die at 35. They probably gone thru more adult adventures than 10 of us combined living to a ripe age of say 75. So if we take the calculator , they still win by a fair amount :head :D :D

Thus the Emperors are "bored" to death...........Amien.

Wha ha ha ha

completed depleted their entire supply of prebirth chi

Eric,

You just gave an excuse to all men with performance problems! Instead of sitting on the edge of the bed pouting with a very depressed look on their face, and a much more depressed looking......whatever, now they can simply say:

"Weeeell, sorry, hon, but you can blame it on me mom! She was supposed to ensure I got a sufficient amount of wei-chi, but with all that rock'n'roll and drugs during the sixties, I guess she messed up a bit!" :D

Ivan

Re: Re: well, well, well...

Originally posted by andrsn

take a peek at our women in the states and you'll know what i'm talking about. ;)

Hmmm.. well, since I've never been to the states.. I don't really know what you are talking about..
All I know of about females over there is what I've learn't on Tv-shows like Jenny Jones, Ricky Lake, Temptation Island, The grind and Dawson... :D

And somehow I figured that those can't be "the average women" of that place... :hmm

I do see your point though.. About all the youngsters.. But hey, they do have to learn sometime... :D

I'll just go over in my corner and put my "dumbheads hat" on and work on beeing ashamed... :head

Originally posted by Wishbone

Eric,

You just gave an excuse to all men with performance problems! Instead of sitting on the edge of the bed pouting with a very depressed look on their face, and a much more depressed looking......whatever, now they can simply say:

"Weeeell, sorry, hon, but you can blame it on me mom! She was supposed to ensure I got a sufficient amount of wei-chi, but with all that rock'n'roll and drugs during the sixties, I guess she messed up a bit!" :D

Ivan

Well, well, actually this chinese things brings to my mind something from a book a read on the subject... ;)

There is some chinese method for men to train so that they won't let the wei-chi out when they orgasm... :eek:

That way they can better please their women and keep their life longer.. :cool:

I didn't read the book about how you actually did it but I think I have to go to the liberary and check it out now... :D

There is some chinese method for men to train so that they won't let the wei-chi out
That's interresting!

I guess it's some kind of method similar to the packing when freediving! I just wonder what kind of a blackout this may lead to when overexercised! rofl

Re: Re: Re: well, well, well...

Originally posted by divingdaisy

And somehow I figured that those can't be "the average women" of that place... :hmm

that's for damn sure! :D

too many chicks here are too busy trying to be like someone else. :naughty kinda ruins it for you cause hardly anyone is an "original". :(

i had a professor in school named wei-chi (pronounced "wee chy"). imagine your parents naming you Mojo? :confused: :D

andrsn

Books

Concerning the book daisy was talking about, there are several, look up the author Mantak Chia.

Eric Fattah
BC, Canada

Sex Down Under Could Be So Beauitful

The Turtle thing just isn't where it's at . :naughty Let's get
serious . You would have to get 10-15ft regulator hose to make it work and weight belts . Slip your weight intergrated BC 's off and
lay them on the bottom .Lay her on top of them and go at it .:D
Beauitful:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Too bad this thread's been dead for over three years--a very interesting topic!
A few thoughts:

Seems to me that snuba would be the best bet for underwater frolicking--no heavy gear to wear, and the fixed length of the hoses keep participants from getting too deep.

I vaguely recall that there was an underwater equivalent to the Mile-High Club but can't remember the name--Deep Six, Davy Jones, something like that.

'Nother point--if scuba 'snuggling' ever takes off, we'll need a new hand-signal which means, "That's not a snorkel, babe!"

Lunatim said:
I vaguely recall that there was an underwater equivalent to the Mile-High Club but can't remember the name--Deep Six, Davy Jones, something like that.

That would be "Five Fathom Club", a fathom being 6' (2m) thus five of them being roughly 30' (10m).

superc0ntra said:
Boxers and martial artists refrain from having sex before maches because it takes away their agression and generally calms them down. Would the opposite be true for a diver.
(Hopefully) :p
I heard the stories about Muhammed Ali abstaining before a fight were bogus. Supposedly he was having a great time & those stories were spread by his team so that his opponents would try to abstain and suffer. :cool:

It is calming before technical rock climbing...um, so I have heard.:eek: So I would imagine if might help free diving too -- assuming calmness is what you need.

I don;t know about before, but for some reason post-freedive nookie is AWSOME :D

and as for the underwater shagging, works fine on scuba, a Backplate and wing means less kit to get in the way :D

Well, so I hear.......

Last edited:
Eric - I'd be interested in your Take on Chia's work.

As for the conservation thing - in one way of looking this is a sort of technical thing - but this is reverse engineering a shift in awareness that can happen wherein - as an effect - the nervous system etc. is rejuvenated rather than dissipated. In the Chinese and other literature these effects become the 'goal' .

It seems like this is alot about getting to the space 'between' - as it were.

I think also there are ways to restore prebirth chi.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT