• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

sexy freediving stars

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Perhabs it helpt to realise Marriage for life was introduced by the Romans, as part of curtailing the independent women. Before the culture was much different, perhabs less artificial indeed.

Anyway have a nice sauna scrub session, it indeed is a nice purifying experience, and it keeps guys like me comming to this forum :)

Love Peace and Water,

Kars

Last edited:
So what about the pictures now?

Look, it's a woman in a prehistoric wetsuit:

wetsuit-738040.jpg

lookin' good! complete with low profile weight belt and stringer!!

A litle impractical with the belt limiting the breathing and air intake. Otherwise she looks like a compeditive player :D

rofl rofl podge and oysters.. mmmmm camels and toes... well not my cup of tea but now that i'm single who knows ;)

rofl rofl podge and oysters.. mmmmm camels and toes... well not my cup of tea but now that i'm single who knows ;)

What’s up sweetie? Now you’re on that meat free diet:t and what with all the freediving you and the lovely Emma have been doing you can’t tell me that you couldn’t fit into a suit that tight!:inlove
I’ll tell you what you can borrow mine if you like.rofl rofl

What’s up sweetie? Now you’re on that meat free diet:t and what with all the freediving you and the lovely Emma have been doing you can’t tell me that you couldn’t fit into a suit that tight!:inlove
I’ll tell you what you can borrow mine if you like.rofl rofl

Major Podge
How about we both squeeze into the same suit? :inlove

neoprene love at its best ;)

S**t now that would have to be one BIG mother of a suit but then again neoprene is some stretchy stuff.rofl

we might have to put a rating on this thread soon because i can sorta see where its goin...

Yes, I hate it when the tone gets lowered by certain members of this forum. C'mon guys lets all get naked and go down to the allotment.....rofl rofl

Reactions: podge
Imo it's already another "sexist jokes towards Sarah" thread, haha.

Anyway, I encourage you all to put up some more pictures of "sexy" (look at page 9, lololol) freediving stars.

Sorry dudes, you must know that Sarah is saving herself for me, and has sent me a ticket to the Persian Gulf lol!
:p

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT