• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

sexy freediving stars

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
blah, blah, blah...

Well developed pecs and abs are grossly overrated and so as a display of my beliefs, I refuse to get mine into any better shape than now. So there. :t

Now on a gal, well there's a different story. :p

Reactions: island_sands
:t These guys aint too bad either, they were on the courses with us in Dubai :chatup

Attachments

• sexyfreedivers.JPG
    sexyfreedivers.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 160

Sara, You are so hot Yourself, then add weather in Dubai, global warming and island sands. That's just too hot for me, too bad:inlove :t

Sara, You are so hot Yourself, then add weather in Dubai, global warming and island sands. That's just too hot for me, too bad:inlove :t

Uh-Oh Sara, looks like you have another fish on the string! rofl rofl rofl

Sara, I see you are not far off 5000 posts. That must be a record, or at least a milestone worthy of a celebration. May I suggest you and Emma get together for a photo shoot in honour of this momentous occasion. I can see it now - bikinis, fins, tight fitting wetsuits or...... another type of suit. The results would fit perfectly with this thread. :friday

:friday :friday rofl

nah.... no bikinis :eek: or maybe... let's see. it rained like hell today in this desert of ours :)

Reactions: Erik
Well you just gave the idea away Ocean Diva, try for the white wet t-shirt photo :)

Reactions: Mr. X
I agree with Sven about Pecs. However in order to impress my taiji/bagua students with the tremendous benefits of correct practice I do have them break a two by four across by butt.

Last edited:
Reactions: island_sands
Emma and I are going to the Ladies Club tomorrow ;) for a Hammam... (in a special scrub room ;) We enter an exotic room, and get a rub-down with mitten and a cleansing treatment in an aromatic steam. Black soap and purifying clay are applied to provide deep and gentle exfoliation, eliminating toxins and stimulating circulation. A soft warm shower.... under subtle starry lighting completes this one hour treatment.

After that we hit the beach for an hour or two, where we might be tempted to take a couple of pictures, depending how much we enjoyed the rub-down.

At 1400, we return to the exotic room, for a full body massage with jasmine oil.

Now, what mood do you guess we are going to be in tomorrow night? ;) (girl's night out) ;)

Fondueset, that's an interesting ice massage table (kinky thoughts??)

Certainly an intrigueing combination of sensations; though massage is not precisely what comes to mind.

Of course. Cold water diving helps maintain my special powers.
Dubai...hmmm. Sounds awfully warm. Can we dive naked there? How deep before it gets cold?

I see someone has not only been doing their yoga asanas, but has been developing their yogic sidhis too!

After that we hit the beach for an hour or two, where we might be tempted to take a couple of pictures, depending how much we enjoyed the rub-down.

OOOOOOOHHHHH!! The anticipation is killing me! Bring it on!:D

Wow Sara... you have a big fan club. Pretty soon you'll be beating them off with a stick :martial. Just don't hurt them too bad :crutch

roflrofl

"Wow Sara... you have a big fan club. Pretty soon you'll be beating them off with a stick . Just don't hurt them too bad '

Yeah, really. I bruise easily. :D

Last edited:
As for me I’d sooner have the whip than a stick!:)
Sands???
rofl

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT