• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Spearo in Ottawa, Canada (hunting in Quebec)

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I'm self employed, I can go anytime ;)

I'm a grad student and unemployed, so pretty flexible too. :) This week I could go anytime tomorrow (Sun), Mon, Thu or Fri.. There's also next week of course.

EDIT: Even if those days are a bit too early to arrange something,
we could still meet at some point and chat about things, safety,
spots, arrangements, etc.

Last edited:
Hi all,

As you can probably see in my other posts I had a serious barotrauma last August and I don't think
I will be freediving again. Therefore I am selling my stuff, including a brand new (never ever used)
speargun from mako. It's a MAKO predator Pro 2nd Generation railgun, 70cm, balck anodized,
with twin 16mm bands, open muzzle, and mini shark fin. The price was US$176 + shipping from
the US. I ask $100, which is half the price.

I have the original receipt and I bought it last June, so I would guess that it's still on warranty.

I also sell a pair of cressi gara 3000 LD for $80, size 10-11. Was bought around $200 a year ago from
diver's wearhouse (still have the receipt).

I also have other equipment, like swimsuits, vests, socks, hoods, a couple of masks, tubas, diver
knives, belts, lead weights, etc, that I'd also have to kill at some point for really cheap.

EDIT: I live close to billings bridge.

Last edited:
Hi all,

As you can probably see in my other posts I had a serious barotrauma last August and I don't think
I will be freediving again. Therefore I am selling my stuff, including a brand new (never ever used)
speargun from mako. It's a MAKO predator Pro 2nd Generation railgun, 70cm, balck anodized,
with twin 16mm bands, open muzzle, and mini shark fin. The price was US$176 + shipping from
the US. I ask $100, which is half the price.

I have the original receipt and I bought it last June, so I would guess that it's still on warranty.

I also sell a pair of cressi gara 3000 LD for $80. Was bought around $200 a year ago from
diver's wearhouse (still have the receipt).

I also have other equipment, like swimsuits, vests, socks, hoods, a couple of masks, tubas, diver
knives, belts, lead weights, etc, that I'd also have to kill at some point for really cheap.

I live downtown.
where is "downtown"? I'm interested in some stuff, what size are the fins?

Here is the complete list of things I sell. For the ones that didn't see the previous posts, everything is in
great condition, but I stopped freediving due to health issues.

• MAKO predator Pro 2nd Generation railgun, 70cm, balck anodized, with twin 16mm bands, open muzzle, and mini shark fin. The price was US$176 + shipping from the US. Completely new, never touched the water. I ask $100, which is half the price. I have the original receipt and I bought it last June, so I would guess that it's still on warranty.
  • Pair of cressi gara 3000 LD freediving fins, size 10-11. Was bought around $200 a year ago from diver's wearhouse (still have the receipt). I ask $80.
  • Aqualang technisub mask: low-volume and flexible (I think the model is "micromask"), for freediving. With case. The original price was $50, I ask $15. I don't have the original receipt or case for that.
  • Aqualang ventura mask: Tempered glass, mostly for scuba. With case and anti-fog gel. Original was $90 before taxes (I have the receipt). I ask $35.
  • Wenoka mini squeeze diving knife. Original price was $60+tax (I have the original receipt), I ask $20
  • Freediving belt (flexible with quick release). Don't remember the original price (probably around $50); I ask $15 to be on the safe side.
  • 4 lead weights; 2X2 pounds, 2 X 3 pounds. I ask $10 for all of them.
  • Pair of 3mm gloves and socks; I ask $10.
  • An Akona mesh backpack for diving stuff (made out of a net kind of thingy so wet stuff gets air). Original price was $50 (I have the receipt); I ask $15
  • An Aqualand 5mm spearfishing/freediving swimsuit with a vest, and socks. Bought it last june for USD$ 270 + 45 for shipping (can forward the email describing the transaction) and wore it about 5-6 times before the barotrauma. I ask $45. It's a two piece for freediving, with patches on the knees, elbows, and chest for spearfishing and the hood attached to the upper part. I'm around 1.80m with athletic type body.
  • A full body 3mm swimsuit with a zipper. Bought it last January and wore it around 10 times mostly on the pool. Do not remember the original price at all, I ask $30.
  • Metro scuba snorkel with flexible end; I ask $10
  • PADI openwater diver course material; textbook, eRDP diving computer, DVD. Was $170 after the taxes (I have the original receipt). I will also give you a log book binder that was $35 before taxes (with receipt). I ask $40 for everything.

Last edited:
Understood but our rules mean that commercial posts are only allowed in the Goods For Sale forum :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT