• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Jesus, i'm blind, deaf, have no cock and my best mate is a transexual vicar! Monday mornings can't get much worse. Oh well at least Sands swallowed my manhood somewhere in recent history, food for thought :)

Ugly
Sara's breasts have been turned green by the shark fart she used to inflate them! Its true! I have seen the picture myself rofl

Reactions: island_sands
BAD:
(thanks Surrey, although not an oil painting ;)

Green boobs get mistaken for brain coral and the surgeon fish start nibbling...

Attachments

• 413.jpg
    413.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 120
UGLY
The surgeon fish puncture one of Sara's breasts allowing all the green shark fart gas to escape sending her cartwheeling across Tokyo bay

Bad
They've both lost their bikini's!
What? did I just say bad? EEK! Spaniard where are you darling?

Ugly
The dolphins get a touch overexcited what with Sara and her twin sister and I’ll leave the rest up to your imagination.

Good
It’s a good job that the twin’s have lost their bikini’s, as it will save the dolphins a job.

Sara just one of you we all can just about take but if you were part of a set well the
The mind boggles.rofl

Bad: Somewhere in the world, despite the presence of naked women with dolphins, there is a young child going hungry.

Christian Children's Fund provides a lot more than nutritious food, clean water, medical care, and education. You see, CCF has an impact on entire communities by involving parents in key decision-making roles.

How does the process work? Families elect Parent Committees to determine the needs of children in their communities. Then they work with our staff to meet these needs. The important point is that parents actively participate in their children's' development and manage their own programs which encourages democratic self-governance in the community.

UGLY:
the young hungry child gets fed by the dolphins, as Sara's twin loses her breasts to a baby dolphin rofl

The Christian Children's Fund tasks Greenpeace to go and find the rogue dolphins
(sorry no patience for that crap)

GOOD
The beautiful batray still has her breasts intact, untarnished by green shark fart gas or eaten by dolphins

BAD: the beautiful batray takes offense to having her breast's discussed ................. and Pastors finds himself swimming with the sharks!!

Attachments

• shark and smiley.gif
    shark and smiley.gif
    11.5 KB · Views: 118
Good:
The cruise ship returns, notes the problems, and throws a life preserver into the fray.

UGLY:
Sara admits to biting off the vicar's manhood - must be monsoon fever.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT