• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

triple depth 2007

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Anna v. Boetticher: White card for 50m - NR for Germany!
Seamus Murray: White card for 45m - NR for Australia!
Sara Campbell announced 81m - WR! TOP sometime around 15:00h today...
update: Wendy Timmermanns: 52m - NR for the Netherlands!

Last edited:
wow!!!

well done Anna and GO GO Sara!!! good luck to Liv and George too.

keep us up to date!

S

Sands, are You there? We need an editor here! :)
This is steaming hot news from Dahab! I just talked to Anna on the phone and things are waaaay good down there! :D

Reactions: island_sands
New National Record for AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Seamus, you're the first guy whos name is not Walter Steyn to get a depth National Record, well done! :thankyou:thankyou:thankyou

Congratulations to Anna as well, see - training in a sh*tty cold absestos lined pool in London does some good!

And best of luck for Sara "the Pocket Rocket" Campbell this afternoon!!!

Any news of Tim going for a British FIM NR?

Cheers,
Ben

Last edited:
Deep breaths Ben - deep breaths

Stavros

PS. I'll call Will and see if I can find anything out

Best of Luck Liv, Sara and Tim - something tells me I'm going to have a busy evening when I get home!

And very well done Anna. I'll pass on the good news to the Richmondites

Go Sara! it's for a reason she's going for 81m i guess, enough already with round numbers! I bet she's been down there in training before and Blue Hole is Sara's second home :)

i will stick around for some news, the attempt should be any moment now

Serge

News:
Sebastian Näslund: 73m - NR for Sweden!
Sara Campbell: 81m - WR!!!
Congrats!!

Last edited:
way to go Sara, first Uk World record holder, plus smashing us fellas:ko
best of luck with the next two days

Last edited:
Reactions: apneaboy
Sweet Hebus! Congratulations Sara! HUGE!!!!!

When England lose the Rugby on Saturday this will help spring the country out of the doldrums again :D

And well done to Sebastian, another fantastic effort.

Please everyone, give some rep to our embedded reporter rbsub for keeping me (and thus You) up to date. He's there right now, sending text messages all the time even though he doesn't like texting at all!
I guess he'll show up in this thread here later today or this weekend.
Go, Roy, Go!!!

Last edited:
Way to go Sarah - wow 81m - massive respect ... you 'll get an extra big hug on Tuesday when I arrive in Sharm.

And of course congrats to all the new NR holders - big smiles all around in Dahab tonight

Cheers Stavros

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT