• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

UAE or Oman spearfishing clubs

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hi there! There was an offer for fujeirah hotel in a home newspaper that looked quite nice! Is there possible to find some gear there or do I have to bring everything with me?

If you want spearfishing you will not find everything there you can get anything for Scuba diving only... There is diving center in Khorfakkan...

If you want to buy gears from another emirates there are many places you can buy in Sharja and DUBAI which needs like 2 hours to get there...

All best

ok, thanks a lot!!!!

No problem anytime my friend if you need further info i will pm u my phone number in UAE... All best in your trip...

Hi Saleh

I was in Khorfakkan last week end.
Those guys told me they could organise a spearfishing day trip.
Have you tried them?

No i did not try them before and never heard about them... Thnx for the info buddy and what was the price when you checked there?

Well there are able to do some spearfishing trips.
Here is there quote
Dear Sir Arno,
Boat cost 250 dhs. Per hour with boat driver. Usually with other boat cost 3500-4000 per day but we are giving it with per hour.
Joanne

Not too bad... but I suppose we could do better.

Hey Arno thnx but i know one Local guy who can take us for 1000 Dhs i.e from 6 oclock morning up to 11 noon time but i could not reach him last week also i know an Indian guy who can get take us for the same time with 600 dhs only but i was afraid to go with him bcoz I am afraid if we get busted by Cost guards i am not sure If he can help :D

Hope we can arrange something soon...

Good Morning Saleh,
Wouah!!! that is a very good price!
Prefer to pay 1000 than 600+Coast guard as a bonus!!!

If you want to share your knowledge with me or let me know when you are using him... and I can join...

Hey fellas

im movin to dubai soon and will be buying new gear for my spearfishing :)

do you guys know of any shops in DUBAI that sell pole spears?

thanks

I don t exactly know what you mean by pole spears... but if it is the long stuff with 1 band...
I know one shop in Abu Dhabi (the Rob Allen distributor) who is selling some.

I could send you the coordinate if needed.

Dear Bazooka,

As per my previous post for Adbu Dhabi.

In Dubai
Al Boom Diving has a little bit.

Right behind Times Square mall there is a boat shop which sells Mares brand.

Hello this is the Map for Al Sammak SHop in DUBAI they have lots of spearfishing items the main building is belrimetha sports club and the shop is in the same building there is a petrol station before that club u have to b sure to get the first service road after the station... Al Sammak - Google Maps

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT