• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

UAE or Oman spearfishing clubs

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Mikha said:
waiting for establishing contact my mobile is 050 550 1512

hahahaaha, youre on a mission dude :)

anyways, setup a group, get to know eachother and pick some cool diving sites, then ill come over and bag all the fish ;)

I could see youre in safe hands
cheers

:mute mishu do u still spearfish??? i heard that u retired :)
i am still asspetto for u :mute :mute :mute :mute .is your car ok now?

Killer,
yeah i do, its just that i dont get a lot of free time with university and all... im hoping to go fishing during the UAE national day weekeend. its either fishing or the desert with friends..
car is fine, she's been through better though

glad to hear that Mishu. when u make up your mind, let me know maybe we will go with Nadim for some deep dives. of course after packing ;)

Has any of u Dubai spearos tryed spearing here in AbuDhabi? If so how does it compare, fish, visibility, depth etc...

Pomphrets :yack :yack

Just dont like 'em... but the hammour is great :)

last i heard from nadim, is that he doesnt like shooting groupers... :p
but i, on the other hand, dont mind at all

nationald day weekend. who is up for it?

Hi everybody,

I'm "SID", I arrived in Dubai in Feb 2006 and since then I'm looking for people to go spearfishing...And I'm really happy to find out that you are a couple of spero's out there...I used to hunt in the Mediterranean sea in a depth between 3 to 18m (no need to go deeper)....I would really happy to join you on a trip someday...It's driving me crazy not being able to practice...
I have 2 spearguns (75 cm omer and 90cm beuchat elite with 30m line) a 5.5m beuchat spearfishing suit...is this ok here ?
I went to the east cost (Fujaira) and I was really impressed by the quantity and the size of the fish here !!

Anyway guys here is my cell phone number 050 455 89 40 if you want to help a lonesome spero... :) ...pleaaase

Ps: I speak arabic, english and french...

hi sid

i have never been spearfishing in the UAE but i have some background from other places. I am willing to join in if u are succesfull in bringing this gang together. So why don't u work on a day trip pref. offshore.

Hi Mikha,

I really hope that we make a nice trip in the area...a week end would be perfect...
Perhaps if we can organize something with all Dubai spero's, like a drink or a dinner somewhere so everybody can meet and exchange our experiences...

What do you think about it ?

Chasseur said:
Hi Mikha,

Perhaps if we can organize something with all Dubai spero's

quote]

Errr heh... wot abouts AbuDhabi Spearos??? Is there some rivalry goin on that i didnt know bout?? :martial

Zane...

Sorry Speero, I didn't mean that..:) ...

Let's make something with "UAE" speero's....in Dubai....:D

Better isn't it ?

Sid

Hehe.. much better! Hey u know i was kidding bout that right :)

We been having a storm here and some shmaal winds.. waiting for it to calm down a bit so i can hit the water.. u know they say its good hunting after the storm.

Zane...

Yep... Ashyaab and some wrecks..

The problem now is i heard we cant come near them cuz for some reason the coast gaurds are all over the place:martial :head

Mas i swear if only we didnt have to worry bout coast gaurds here i think my bottom time will add another minute hehe:vangry

Zane...

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT