• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Volunteers required for deep freedive project: Southern France

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I just voted for Kars & hope all of you will vote for me here: http://ht.ly/aAPTq

I need 300 more votes just to barely break into the top 10 & I would be excellent at the English Blogger job. Please HELP!

Merci Beaucoup!!

-- Lisa

Reactions: Kars
you have my vote. at least one regular DB member MUST make it onto the team. that way we get all the great updates..

I voted for you too Kars! But when I did, it gave you two votes! maybe there was someone else voting for you at that very time.

Tried to get in contact wit you through the email address you gave me: .nl but it bounces back as an error. Please try sending me an an alternate email address and I'll pass on the info.

Up for Kars.

Seb: I would not only count the votes on a person, but multiply the votes with the static time (in min) of that person. That would make it not only a popularity contest but their freediving skill would have an influence as well. But then I guess it's not your decision how the publicity is done.

Up for Kars.

Seb: I would not only count the votes on a person, but multiply the votes with the static time (in min) of that person. That would make it not only a popularity contest but their freediving skill would have an influence as well. But then I guess it's not your decision how the publicity is done.

Or just count Seb's vote and be done with it :wave

Yeah you'd think he could at least choose his personal assistant himself.

Also guys
DeeperBlue.com Forums Statistics
Threads: 37,338, Posts: 404,225, Members: 35,048

35.048 members and only 4202 votes? So there is a potential for at least 30.836 more votes. Steve should do a special newsletter :)

Hi,

The personal assistant position has nothing to do with diving, I'm told. I don't know the details as yet. But irrespective, there's a spot on the dive crew for you Kars, so no worries there.

Seb

Hi,

The personal assistant position has nothing to do with diving, I'm told. I don't know the details as yet. But irrespective, there's a spot on the dive crew for you Kars, so no worries there.

Seb
I'm so happy for Kars,I hope he will share the experience with the rest of us.Well done Kars and I hope our votes will help you achieve new challenges!

Hi,

Seb

Yay, go Kars :) Nice one Seb.

Maybe it's actually better not to be the personal assistant in the end Kars, you don't want to be behind a desk answering phone calls while the others are on the boat :waterwork

Now... bring on the diving! :martial

Thank you everybody for the interest in Sebastien's project and taking the effort of voting!

Your warmest words of support are very, very much appreciated!

I've been off-line for about a week, because I'm in the process of moving, and consequently my email account has been 'blocked'. However I do have still an account @hotmail, I have it as my spam collector mail account, and it's name is F_Blofeld (at) hotmail. com .

Thank you Sebastien for confirming, I'll see to organise the transport. I suspect you'll drop some organisation notes in the email.

In the mean while some website improvements have been made, but we still can vote multiple times if we turn 'cookies' off.

Thank you all, now I do need to do some exclusive Deeperblue reporting!
I think I'll save the nice inside scoops for the educated DB audience.
Maybe we can already brainstorm a bit on what questions we have about the event, Sebastien and his research?

Thank you all!

Kars

Hey Kars! Seems you're really generating some momentum. Fingers crossed.
Don't know if it's ok for me to vote, but I also gave you a vote Lisa.

Best
Seb

The voting system really is quite bad I have to say. Look at the wordpress section. A guy who applied 16 hours ago with 21k votes. Somebody has discovered cookie blocking.

Hey Kars! Seems you're really generating some momentum. Fingers crossed.
Don't know if it's ok for me to vote, but I also gave you a vote Lisa.

Best
Seb

Kars is great! He & I Skyped for a bit last night. Would be so much fun to work as a team: Sebastien, Kars & me. :):D:cool:

Thank you so much for your vote, Sebastien. I really appreciate it!

Best,
Lisa
http://ht.ly/aAPTq

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT