• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

DB's August Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

icarus pacific

Human-in-training
Nov 7, 2001
Alright, AWRIGHT already! Man, when you DB members get anxious, you really get anxious! Well, all to the good as it shows you care. :inlove

So here we go with the August Caption Competition. There will be a photo attached and all you need to do is come up with a caption or phrase that you think will bowl the judges over. Funny is fine. Humor is helpful. Sarcasm is swell. Telling me that my fins are crap and they belong in the can will not get you anywhere. :naughty

You folks doodling around at work on the boss's nickel and those with PhotoShop can have at it as well, but we're looking for captions first. Deal with it.

The kind to a fault folks here at DB will kick down a prize, like a DB T-shirt or coffee mug, to the winner, and since it's my show:D even the head mucky-mucks and staff can enter and win. Hey! I don't even have a DB T-shirt, so you know we're talkin legitimate doin's here!;)

The judging will be the end of the month. Enter as often as you want and lob some Karma to those you care about. It's all good!

Game on!!

sven DB's Competition Guru

Last edited:
uno mas

Hey! If I knew what I was doing, do you think I'd be here!!?? Lessee if it goes through as a jpeg. That bmp stuff is a drag.
Pray hard.

sven

Last edited:
Spearo Stalking Seldom Seen Sewage Sheepshead
(well , has anyone ever bothered to look ?)

with a scottish accent....

"noahw thaht's dahm fuhnnee, i doon't remembah eatin those lahst naght!"

:D

Last edited:
three strikes

1. Hey, anybody seen dad's snorkel? He's looking for it again.

2. Can't you see it's just a freediver, sh*!-for-brains?

3. And there he is, Cliff Etzel, demonstrating once again that Black Team fins are best under tough conditions.

Last edited:
"answering the siren's call, he took the plunge, never to be seen again..."

"There's more than one way to catch an alligator..."

"Who needs a plung 'er when you've got a plunge 'im?"

"Damn, where did that contact lense drift off to?"

"Sometimes you just have to turn the other cheek..."

Johnny knew that Mabel would glance into the bathroom, spot his fins and figure he was diving for the evening but actually, the decoy was merely to fool her while he slipped out the back door for a night on the town...

He figured it was more ecological to throw away the Drano and clear the sink by taking the plunge and do the drain-scraping armed with a toothpick and teaspoon.....

For easier beach entries, ride the rip-tides;
For easier bathroom entries, ride the rip-turds.

Hey now, CJB!

What did I have to do with this... not even I venture into these type of sinkholes :).

Scott

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT