• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

DB's August Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I dive here every morning .
I dive here quite a bit .
Have only one complaint :
Visibility is disappointing ...;)

Sorry guys i can not logýn few days coz i am ýn holiday.Anyway fýnally ý found a way to connect.I have also few words for captýon contest.

Sven ýs lookýing for new deep dýve spots and hope to fýnd some DELICIOUS fýsh ýn there:p :p :p

I think it's not my day, but anyways:

:: Recreational freediving...
:: The hunt of the brown morray...
:: "Canned freediver"
:: Freedive training in Colorado :D
:: Home-based cave diving
:: Blue water hunting
:: Turbulence testing procedure for fins
:: Freedivers' Protected Habitat

Ivan

As an airline employee(x) and someone that has cleaned the 'head' many times, I think that Sven should 'end the bidding' now and declare Wishbone the winner.
"Blue Water Hunting" almost did me in.

Aloha
Bill

Said by a great white looking into the toilet and speaking like Fat Bastard from Austin Powers:

"Augh! Diver? I didn't have any diver!"

"Honey, I promise we'll spend more time together, but for the love of God, not the fins!"

Reactions: Octo
Anderson, being the good samaritan that he is, decided to retrieve the "sleeping" goldfish for the little girl, whose parents mistook the fish for dead and gave it the traditional burial.

:t

I agree Bill that 'Bones entry was a killer. Actually I think that overall they're really good... must be getting some new members. I think M-2's latest submissions are a riot too.
Erik's testimony of Fattah actually having humor really broke me up! ;)

I'm waitin' for your wit-isms, bruddah!

sven

Reactions: Octo
You folks doodling around at work on the boss's nickel and those with PhotoShop can have at it as well, but we're looking for captions first. Deal with it.

Ok, I tried to deal with it, but playing with Photoshop is almost as addictive as diving:D

Attachments

• verze2.jpg
    verze2.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 302
Another try

'World News Headline: Plumber could not access the correct drain pipe, decides to put fins on and dive into the toilet, drowns'

'Freediving News Headline: Budding freediver disobeys primary freediving rule, dives into toilet without buddy, drowns'

'World News Headline: Wife forces husband to wash smelly diving gear in toilet, husband obeys, drowns'

'World News Headline: Wife drops wedding ring in toilet, husband puts on gear and dives after it, drowns'

'World News Headline: Overworked bachelor craves wetness and tightness, tries diving into drain pipe via toilet, drowns'

'World News Headline: Man murders two men in their apartment, managed to escape crime scene by diving through the toilet, but flippers left behind had name & address written on them, man tracked down and arrested.'

'World News Headline: Budding freediver practicing yoga headstand on toilet, slips, drowns'

Eric Fattah
Bored at work
BC, Canada

Another one

I apologize if this next one is politically incorrect or inconsiderate:

'World News Headline: Dresden man tries to escape floodwater by diving through toilet, drowns'

Eric Fattah
BC, Canada

Another great contest!!

"Whilst demonstrating his 'panty-hose bug catching' technique to his buddies, Sven learns just how dangerous a wrist strap can be..."

"Yep...this new light cannon works great! Jesus, that must be something Anderson dropped last spring...he obviously didn't have the capers..."

look ma, no novellas

Originally posted by Jon
Another monofin convert.

Jon

Hahahahah! gets my vote.
Thank you,
Erik Y. (collector of contest prizes)

yummmmm......

The World Wildlife Fund warn that diver fin soup is not only driving a species to extinction, but also very hard to digest.

FDUK babe says: "friends don't let friends dive alone in potties!" :D

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT