• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

DB's August Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Well , just to show that I am NOT taking this badly let me be the first to congratulate you , Chris . May you chip a tooth on the mug / strangle yourself in your shirt ...:waterwork
Thanks ,Sven ; that was good fun , will have to try harder next time ...:waterwork :waterwork :waterwork
Oh yeah ; Important Notice : To avoid karmic calamities : any negative statements above are NOT to be taken seriously .
:naughty

Last edited:
Congratulations to Chris and a big thank you to all who participated. I'm sure I'll get a beating around the head from Sven for not putting in an entry myself but I didn't want to make it unfair on everyone else :king

Chris - check out http://gear.deeperblue.net and let Sven know what you want.

on time?

I finally thought up a caption. Is it too late?

Don't flush
Puhleeze don't flush

Aloha
Bill
Procrastinator extraordinary

Re: AND THE WINNER IS...

Congrats, Chris, you pulled it off, but it wasn't by much!
Solly Abri, but you had my vote too. :waterwork

Well, gee, I don't know quite what to say. I'm so honored I'm at a loss for words. I guess first, I'd like to thank my parents, for making me possible; next, my first grade teacher for teaching me to write; next, . . . .

but NO THANKS TO SVEN . . . WHO DIDN'T VOTE FOR ME!!!

Just kidding . . . good show Sven . . . the real contest will be whether you can top yourself with another provacative photo. We're anxiously awaiting it!

friggin poitician...

Originally posted by cjborgert

but NO THANKS TO SVEN . . . WHO DIDN'T VOTE FOR ME!!!

Just kidding . . . good show Sven . . . the real contest will be whether you can top yourself with another provacative photo. We're anxiously awaiting it!

Nice save you articulate sonofagun.

sven

Confused

I'm confused here: the point is to make the best caption. So which was the best caption? Once the best caption is found, whoever wrote it should win. If chris won, which caption won it for him? Personally I don't think the contest should be won on quantity vs. quality.

Eric Fattah
BC, Canada

Wha?

No kidding you're confused :confused:

CJB's entry, "Shallow Water Brownout" was chosen by the judges to be the best caption for the photo.

No weight was/is given for the number of entries, that was just my recognizing the efforts of those that made multiple, as in lots of entries, such as you did.

In announcing that the field was narrowed down to the three entrants, the attempt was being made to heighten the anxiety of those tuned in.

Ease up and enter your best efforts in the coming month's contests.

sven

Re: AND THE WINNER IS...

Originally posted by icarus pacific

CJB, (Chris) had a few beauts himself, especially "Shallow Water Brownout"
Congrats, Chris, you pulled it off

sven DB comp guru :king

There, it's in BOLD print now.

sven

Hey Sven
Give him s**t for saying s**t. We all know that if it was fair, I'd be the winner.
Aloha
Bill

Muhahahaa.......

I will put my deadly effort next time so none of you guys plan to win.;) ;)

Murat Challenge September 2002

Murat.

BRING IT ON,

DADDY NEEDS A NEW SHIRT

I ALREADY GOT STAINS ON THE NEW T-SHIRT (DON'T START IKY PIFY...THINK GOLF)rofl rofl

as if I gotta tell you...I live to be the straightman...:head :head:head :king

I know, I know, I'm late...

September's contest starts tomorrow afternoon kids!!

sven DB Competition Guru

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT