• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Dubai Spear Fishing

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hayaari,

do you know when your website will be finished?

when i click on the product tabs...(wetsuits, fins, shafts, etc).......nothing happens...

i see your display picture of the wetsuit tab has a omer dahlak mimetic :)

Soon hopefully... wouldnt be able to give a date but theyr working on it.

Join Hayaari Sub on facebook to stay posted if u like.

Later
Wassim

hey guys,

im tryin to contact Al Sammak to see if they have any gear im interested in...

BUT...

when i call it tells me the number i dialed is not valid.....??

042636973....is this incorrect?

Hey there,

Please try this number supposed to be Rey number he is in charge there 0507589543... If this number will not work will get you another tomorrow

All best

Hello Dbx spearo's,

planning to visit to Dbx somewhere in Jan/Feb. I have 5mm wetsuite, do I need maybe a thinner one?
Also, can I take guns in the suitcase through the customs without a problems?
And if everything works out for me then I would like to meet some of you for the introduction to the local waters (and the rules too)

I'm planning do some surfing too, desert enduro riding .. and .. ehh, maybe finding a job to pay all my expensive hobbies ;-) (lucky me no big snowy mountains around)

Alex

Hello Alex & welcome In UAE In Jan/ Feb u can survive with 3 mm & for the gun many ppl could get it in but it's not sure thing... Anyway for the gun do not worry we can arrange one for u here u can buy or borrow both are available...

Will pass my details in pm if u need anything else

All best

Hello Alex & welcome In UAE In Jan/ Feb u can survive with 3 mm & for the gun many ppl could get it in but it's not sure thing... Anyway for the gun do not worry we can arrange one for u here u can buy or borrow both are available...

Will pass my details in pm if u need anything else

All best

Hi Saleh ... and thank you ;-),

I will contact you through PM when I'm ready to go to Dbx.

Alex

Dear Saleh
Hope ur well
I'd really like to go spearing with u
Freediver.nathani@hotmail.com

Last edited:
No problem mate this is the least i can do. There is a shop for selling Pole spears in DUBAI it is made from fiber glass also i have one which i bought from the same shop in DUBAI if u need it u can take it whenever u want...

All best

Saleh

Saleh Do u know of a good spot for Spearfishing, Thank you

Jewan u and Saleh know all the secret spots and all about this fantastic sport, plz take us with u guys :p

Sure man,
most likely i will be going on 2nd of Dec which is Friday. so i will let you know... I'll PM you my number

Hi Jewan and others.. i am new to spearfishing as most of my past was fly fishing on salmon and trout in fresh waters. i am very much intersted to join any of your upcoming trip to start spearfishing. i have been out to buy basic stuff from barracuda store in Sh. Zayed Rd. today. Suggestions also needed about gun and wetsuit !!!. i have two options.. 1- 32"/36" beuchat or Ab biller .. should i go for bigger one ? Please let me know if anyone is planning in next few weekends. please PM me. thanks

Hi Jewan,

I am also new to spearfishing although tried my self for a couple of times but complete failure, I really need to go with some experts, If you or any of the experts willing to take me along with them please take me along. (I have my gear & will reach to the place by my self). Just need to observe how the actual thing is done.

Thanks in Advance for the support.

Best Regards

Yasir

Last edited:
Yasir,
I am like you and currently training for free diving 2 star certification with Alex Boulting .. If you want, you can join the same

Hey guys,
Im new here, also new to spear fishing. I wanna share my first catch with you guys. First fish is called "Safi" and the second one with the spots is poisonous ( thats what i was told in the fish restaurant when i took the fish there for identification :) ). I wanna know where i can find big hammours around jumeirah beach.

Regards

Attachments

• IMG_1776.jpg
    IMG_1776.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 238
HI Guys!
I will be in Dubai for work next weekend and will be free Saturday....
Any chance of going spearing with someone?
I figure I will have trouble bringing in my gun...can I borrow/rent one
Thanks and regards,
Darryll

Would luv to help but on Saturday I am out Mayb next time!!! You can contact Jewan and u can pm me for phone number Mayb I can hook u with our friends if its possible...

All best

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT