• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Keys Kraze 04'

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Originally posted by MIADIVER
“Should I make a run at second place or should I become Mr. Montero’s helper (e.g. fish cleaner, gun loader, personal chef, etc.) thereby ensuring some glory for myself?”

Tough questions, tough decisions gentlemen.

Regards,
Mr. Montero
Keys Kraze 2004 Cup Champion

Can I clean your fish Master Montero? I promise I'll do a good job and not take half your Hogfish.:D

Standing by with my sharpend filet knife...

Obviously, I am winning the cup. That is a foregone conclusion.

The real question the rest of the participants must wrestle with is this:
“Should I make a run at second place or should I become Mr. Montero’s helper (e.g. fish cleaner, gun loader, personal chef, etc.) thereby ensuring some glory for myself?”

Tough questions, tough decisions gentlemen.

Regards,
Mr. Montero
Keys Kraze 2004 Cup Champion

Spoken like a true lawyer. Is there a clause in this statement that says that you will eat your words and a few fish spines and bones when I pull a fat grouper out from 80+ feet?:blackeye

Aq:hmm

somebody say smack?

Originally posted by rigdvr
Man if I was coming there'd be no contest!

In the "Tighty Whitey Speedo" category. :yack And hey, Senor Montero... the term you're looking for is- BITCH, as in; Manoman!, I feel like like Sven's, Aquile's and Jay's BITCH because I couldn't backup my yap! :blackeye Or maybe it's FLUNKY , a dear term we use for the guy that runs to get the cold bev's after a day of getting spanked. :t

Look forward to seeing you and the brosero again!

PS- Andeson is talkin' about taking up space on your ride, so bring the cheese and whine.

Your going to be down there April 3-4 which is a saturday and sunday right?

If you are, I can drive my boat down via water on Friday, party friday night, and then drive down via car saturday morning and kill fish and repeat the process saturday unless I find a place to crash saturday night.

I know your tight on space at your house aquiles, but do you have a dock that I can leave my boat in the water at, or can I just tie up to your boat? Are you going to be at your house friday at all or what..

Reactions: donmoore
Cheese and whine Sven? How bout the bitch and moan you pulled while filling your commercial for Sutafed?!?!?!?:D

Mr. Montero, dont forget, the Kup isnt just for killing fish my friend, no sir, its much more than that. This is an all around competition and the voting is quite subjective(these are big words for Mississippi folk;) ). You ever thought about joining the WWF with all that trash talk? I hear Tampa Bay can use a new wide reciever that talks shit like that and isnt as good as he thinks to replace Keyshawn...:D

Aquiles, do you have a DVD player at the camp? I am sending down copies of the DVD I mad from last years Kraze but there has to be a red carpet gala premier party to view it.

I actually have no shit to talk about Aquiles....yet. He took good care of me last year and even gift wrapped some fish which I failed to land:head . All in all, a most gracious host.

Yall are gonna have a blast:cool:

Like me, the list is long and distinguished

for Sutafed?!?!?!?:D

AND Actifed, Benedryl, Robitussin, salt and fresh water irrigations, boiling water and wasabi steam treatments, wiping back to front, prayer, donating my organ to science, standing on my head, standing on my other head, more Sudafed, more Actifed, Sudafed mixed with Actifed with a Benedryl back, Sudafed with wasabi.....

Now you guys have gone and got me upset and now I have to respond.

First everyone lay off Andy. Someone has to photographically document my dominance of the Kraze. And so what if he likes white wine and cheese. I think it puts him in touch w/ his artistic side.

Rig-
You are not very good at spearfishing. I know, I’ve seen you try. Not being able to make it to the Kraze is probably a blessing in disguise. It will save you lots of embarrassment. Please don’t take this the wrong way. You are probably good at other things that the rest of suck at. You are from Mississippi right? Well you are probably good at country line dancing, cousin sex, and spitting tobacco.

Sven-
I have the deepest respect for you. You are one tough old son of bitch. Despite your advanced age and frail health you were still able to sit your ass on the boat and constantly complain. It was inspiring that someone in your state hardly stopped complaining. To keep up this pace you must have something inside that says, “never quit (complaining)”.

Aquiles-
What can I say? The kid has skillz and just looking at his ears always makes me laugh. I am not just saying this b/c I am staying at his place (well sort of). If he doesn’t volunteer as my second helper, then he is a solid contender for the number two spot. I am sure this gives him a lot to think about.

Rolando-
Yes, you can be my helper. Congrats. Your intelligent decision has assured yourself a place in the annals of history. Please add “Helper to 2004 Key Kraze Champion Mr. Montero” to all your posts on deeperblue and, if possible, please a tattoo of same.

Your Champion,
Mr. Montero
2004 Keys Kraze Cup Champion

Rolando-
Yes, you can be my helper. Congrats. Your intelligent decision has assured yourself a place in the annals of history. Please add “Helper to 2004 Key Kraze Champion Mr. Montero” to all your posts on deeperblue and, if possible, please a tattoo of same.

Your Champion,
Mr. Montero

Wow, I always wanted a place in an "anals" of history.:D

Classic post, truly hilarious. Now I'm off to Lou's Tattoos to get my permanent reminder. Hope the weather cooperates and you guys have a blast!

2004 Key Kraze Champion Helper, Fish Fileter, Band-Gun Loader, WetSuit Lubricator, Ego Boosting Sidekick, and Wannabe Spearfisherman,

Rolando "Wannabe Like Mike" Veloso

made it out last Sat...man Im glad I dont live in south Florida! Here we have good structure, big fish, and real hunters...actually nothing of real size was seen but the out of season red snappers but we filled the box with the meat of aj's and pompano anyways.

Mike...dont forget...Ive seen you hunt too;) My excuse is Im out of my element, what was yours????:D

A couple of pics from Sat.

Attachments

• picture 007.jpg
    picture 007.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 260
heres how things looked 50 miles offshore at noon...

Attachments

• picture 005.jpg
    picture 005.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 246
Reactions: mishu1984
Now you guys have gone and got me upset and now I have to respond.

First everyone lay off Andy. Someone has to photographically document my dominance of the Kraze. And so what if he likes white wine and cheese. I think it puts him in touch w/ his artistic side.

Rig-
You are not very good at spearfishing. I know, I’ve seen you try. Not being able to make it to the Kraze is probably a blessing in disguise. It will save you lots of embarrassment. Please don’t take this the wrong way. You are probably good at other things that the rest of suck at. You are from Mississippi right? Well you are probably good at country line dancing, cousin sex, and spitting tobacco.

Sven-
I have the deepest respect for you. You are one tough old son of bitch. Despite your advanced age and frail health you were still able to sit your ass on the boat and constantly complain. It was inspiring that someone in your state hardly stopped complaining. To keep up this pace you must have something inside that says, “never quit (complaining)”.

Aquiles-
What can I say? The kid has skillz and just looking at his ears always makes me laugh. I am not just saying this b/c I am staying at his place (well sort of). If he doesn’t volunteer as my second helper, then he is a solid contender for the number two spot. I am sure this gives him a lot to think about.

Rolando-

Your Champion,
Mr. Montero

like we say in school when someone talks smack

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!

this thread has become very interesting

i am changing my vote to the lawyers because the will probably find a discrepancy in the hunting techniques of the various divers and thereby label themselves the champions

either that or its whoever doesn,t get "accidentally" shot

Those lawyers will need a "writ of habeus corpus" or they need the body of the grouper, not just the story of the grouper to win the cup.

Oh this is gonna be fun!

Now you guys have gone and got me upset and now I have to go and change my tampon!

First everyone lay off Andy. He's mine. And so what if he likes white wine and cheese. I do too, and I think it puts him in touch w/ his artistic side. The fact that he still doesn't get that "artistic" side is the same as "BACK" side will be demonstrated repeatedly once we get far enough offshore and downwind of the others.

Rig-
You are not very good at spearfishing. I know, how it is. I look at your photo of you and that guy in the wesuit holdin' that purty piece o carbon fiber and think to myself... Damn, him's cute! Not being able to make it to the Kraze is probably a blessing in disguise. It will save you lots of embarrassment from having me trying to hook up with you outside the trailer park. Please don’t take this the wrong way. You are probably good at other things that the rest of suck at, butt then again, I just suck. We can still be buddies though, eh?

Sven-
I have the deepest respect for you. Despite your advanced age and frail health you were still able to sit your ass on the boat and constantly complain that you "didn't want to go that way with me". It was inspiring that someone in your state hardly stopped complaining,; I could never catch you turned away from me. To keep up this pace you must have something inside that says, “never let that migrant pecker near me".

Aquiles-
What can I say? The kid is in school to develop his oral skillz and just looking at his ears always makes me hard. I am not just saying this b/c I am staying at his place the rest of the year (well sort of). If he volunteers as my second boy, then he is a solid contender for the number two spot. And as that Number Two spot is also on the BACK side, as with Andy, well, I am sure this gives him a lot to think about. Like, "Howz Sven able to fend him off??"

Rolando-
Yes, you can be my monkey boy. Congrats. Your decision has assured yourself a place in the annals of history. Now go get me another tampon and wipe your chin!

Dedicated member of the, "Hunh! So that's a Jewfish" club
Mr. Montero
2004 Keys Kraze Cup Chump

rofl

be catreful Sven....he might get you for slander....if he stops chasing ambulances long enough:hmm

This is getting entertaining, nothing like slamming your friends for no good reason:D

Here's some more oooohhhhhh!

What do you guys expect from a Cuban Attorney, who graduated with honors from an Ivy League School? Humbleness? Modesty?
Not likely. We are notorious for talking smack and rarely backing it up. First, you have a "Halitosis DMD" migrant with DirectTV satellite ears. In addition, you have the Montero Bros (aka, Dumb & Dumber), who where not only one is sufficient, but we have to deal with two!:waterwork

On a serious note, Mr. Montero called me several months ago and asked (rather begged me) to "take him under my wing" and teach him the spearfishing skills that will bring the Cup to the Montero household. As a fellow Cuban, I felt obliged to help a countryman out. After all, I pity the weak, bald, and dumb. I have honed his skills, improved his hand-eye coordination, and increased his botton time by resistant breathing while performing fellatio on Cock-Fighting Roosters. The man is very talented at this and enjoys it greatly:D

Secretly, Mr. Montero worships the ground I walk on. He idolizes me like a teenaged pimple-faced country girl. His only regret is not meeting me earlier to guide him on the righteous path of speafishing supremacy:eek:

Boy, am I full of it!:D

Yo Rolando, don't be talking sh**t about other people in this forum. It ain't kosher!

Remember that all the TURD that you babble goes straight to the JOHN. :naughty

Last edited:
I have called immigration and they will be there checking for green cards. That should eliminate the minority threat to the Kup;)

I have called immigration and they will be there checking for green cards. That should eliminate the minority threat to the Kup;)

:naughty

i think INS has their hands full from the time they raided and locked up the Wal-mart here in homestead. true story they locked in all the migrant workers one night here and caught a bunch of illegal immigrants.that and all the haitians...

That's it, I've had it!

I will give up diving and spearfishing for other hobbies.

I think I will take up coloring......I will get myself a twelve pack of crayolas and go nuts.

Perhaps collecting refrigerator magnets will be kind of a cool hobbie. The chicks dig it!

What about knitting? Hey, I think handling two long needles will be phat. I will knit matching orgoyle socks for my first project. Voila!

Anyway, I'm glad that I finally came to my senses. My health was not permitting me to explore the true beauty of diving. It's tough to be on a respirator and drink 5 gallons of distilled water everyday. It's the only way to keep me young and fresh.

Cheers.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT