• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New Freediving Software for O2/CO2 tables / Yoga Breathing training.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hi!

Strange on my system it's working without any problem. I aslo use WinXP SP2.
I will test it on another PC and come back to you.

Stefan

to have a table in .mp3 here's what i do:
in any sond mixing/editing program (i use audacity that is free: http://audacity.sourceforge.net) you can record the sound that comes out from the computer (line out) so... you can record an on-line radio stream, a flash sound and.... the tables that you generate from stefan's program. after the recording you can save it as mp3 , wav, ogg...
if anyone is interested just ask...

Hi !
At the moment I make a little bit debugging and I add some small features.
Is that done I will start on a multilanguage version.

Best regards
Stefan

Hi @ all !

The next version of the PC Static Trainer can also play MP3 during your attemp !
I think I will finish it this weekend.

New features for the new version of Win, PDA and Smartphone:

- Save the free table
- A training log. Save your successfull done table in a list with date and time !
- Some small bugs found :)

Only Win:
- Play also MP3's during your attemp !

Best regards
Stefan

Stefan,
will your changes only be for the newest version or for the "old" version 1.5 too?

I for myself prefer still the windows-only version. It has a much nicer look.

Sorry, but I stopped the developing of the old version.
With the next version I will change the look of the Windows version rofl

Regards
Stefan

GNU/Linux?

Hi there, it seems this software is really useful.

I just don't have wintendo-box on which to run it. (And don't want one either)
Is there a version for UN*X-like systems like GNU/Linux available? Or a platform independent (Java/Python/Ruby) version?

Or maybe You could post the algorithms used, so the software might be ported?

Cheers in advance,

The program is written in C++ / MFC. So there's no possibility to port it in a easy way. But with wine it should work.

Stefan not haveing any luck being able to down load states i think incorrect e mail address and password i really interested in your program can you help me down load you sent me a password today sorry i dont speak german thanks for your time and great effort
yours truly robert bowen

Hmm.. I can't get it to run. I just newly installed wine.
It tells me that I need a Library called 'mscoree.dll' - which seems to be part of the .net framework. When trying to install the .net - framework, this fails.
Well if this is written in .net, it should™ run using the mono-framework. Too bad it's written in a way that depends on other windows-only stuff, so mono must fail.

This is running out of scope. :(

disapointed,

Sanso

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT