• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New Freediving Software for O2/CO2 tables / Yoga Breathing training.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hi!

Strange on my system it's working without any problem. I aslo use WinXP SP2.
I will test it on another PC and come back to you.

Stefan

to have a table in .mp3 here's what i do:
in any sond mixing/editing program (i use audacity that is free: http://audacity.sourceforge.net) you can record the sound that comes out from the computer (line out) so... you can record an on-line radio stream, a flash sound and.... the tables that you generate from stefan's program. after the recording you can save it as mp3 , wav, ogg...
if anyone is interested just ask...

Hi !
At the moment I make a little bit debugging and I add some small features.
Is that done I will start on a multilanguage version.

Best regards
Stefan

Hi @ all !

The next version of the PC Static Trainer can also play MP3 during your attemp !
I think I will finish it this weekend.

New features for the new version of Win, PDA and Smartphone:

- Save the free table
- A training log. Save your successfull done table in a list with date and time !
- Some small bugs found

Only Win:
- Play also MP3's during your attemp !

Best regards
Stefan

Stefan,
will your changes only be for the newest version or for the "old" version 1.5 too?

I for myself prefer still the windows-only version. It has a much nicer look.

Sorry, but I stopped the developing of the old version.
With the next version I will change the look of the Windows version rofl

Regards
Stefan

GNU/Linux?

Hi there, it seems this software is really useful.

I just don't have wintendo-box on which to run it. (And don't want one either)
Is there a version for UN*X-like systems like GNU/Linux available? Or a platform independent (Java/Python/Ruby) version?

Or maybe You could post the algorithms used, so the software might be ported?

Cheers in advance,

The program is written in C++ / MFC. So there's no possibility to port it in a easy way. But with wine it should work.

Stefan not haveing any luck being able to down load states i think incorrect e mail address and password i really interested in your program can you help me down load you sent me a password today sorry i dont speak german thanks for your time and great effort
yours truly robert bowen

Hmm.. I can't get it to run. I just newly installed wine.
It tells me that I need a Library called 'mscoree.dll' - which seems to be part of the .net framework. When trying to install the .net - framework, this fails.
Well if this is written in .net, it should™ run using the mono-framework. Too bad it's written in a way that depends on other windows-only stuff, so mono must fail.

This is running out of scope.

disapointed,

Sanso

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…