• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

RIB advice

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

which RIB should i get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good choice Marwan, as for the name I was thinking about calling mine "Zeppelin" as they were full of air and crashed and burnt fairly well.
Only difference is that most of the people that know me think I’m going to crash and sink not crash and burn.rofl
How about "Lead Zeppelin" then?

Foxfish, i also HATE towing boats......rofl

Attachments

• Dr.Fish.JPG
    Dr.Fish.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 131
Reactions: foxfish and podge
The saga is coming to an end...thanks for all the help and support i got from my friends here espcially ,miles foxfish and pastor..:) cheers guys:)
i ordered the 4.2m with 40HP 2 stroke and trailer..the only custmization i had done is a fiberglass bow with cleat, bow anchor locker, and rear hatch for fish storage..
sounds cool..but will take about a month from now,,seems they have many orders...no rush :)
the cool thing is they are now designing a very small console so as not take up space..so who knows, maybe after some use, if i feel like it would be more comftable, i might add it, in which case, i will be using my ice box as a bench seat...
now what to name the RIB? my son is called tameem, and i love him and spearfishing, so captain tim, spearotim, timmystube :), Timfisher, SUGGESTIONS MORE THEN WELOCOME!! :):)
cheers

very cool fox..but the RIB is grey, i think deeperblue wont be very suitable in this case..

Always wanted my boats name to be "BIO-HAZARD"!!!rofl

Some other's i've seen:
chimera
lady-go-diver
death from above
overdraft
liquid dream
nirvana
SS Minnow
Fish-hunta
No Tanks
Predator

SS TAMEEM!!

That's a very strange name for a boat!! :)

how about "medfish blue" it's the new grey :)
hahaha you really think that is a strange name..hmmm cool...its very expressive no?roflrofl
cheers johny250..by the way 250 what?

Reactions: Jonny250
Heres a pic i use on my boats. Looks cool!! If you like it, just copy it to a disk and get a sticker made!!

Attachments

• Champion Divers logo.JPG
    Champion Divers logo.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 118
  • spearo1.JPG
    spearo1.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 110
  • graphic on butt cat.JPG
    graphic on butt cat.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 120
Reactions: Jonny250
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT