Thursday, August 06, 2020
  • Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 43,000+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 510,000+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,450+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Scubastore.com delivery time?

Zan

Sep 30, 2017
Slovenia
I made 3 orders from Diveinn within last 2 years total value of about 500€. I received all of them within estimated delivery time (max 10 days). I guess I was lucky they had all items on stock.

popgun pete

Jul 30, 2008
Australia
It would be better all-round if they stated that "in stock" meant what it implied and other items should be declared as "on back order". The problem with Subprof was they advertised as "in stock" products they never had and in fact were yet to be made available from the manufacturer. That falsehood was what sunk them completely, so Scubastore should make sure that they don't go the same way.

Stephan Whelan

Papa Smurf
Staff member
Admin
Jan 7, 1999
London, UK
www.deeperblue.com
Untill about 10 years back, Scubastore service was top notch. If there was ever a small issue, you just called them, and they’d have things sorted in seconds, no questions asked.
Then things like you describe suddenly became their new norm. They are impossible to get in touch with, and if you should be so lucky, your swiftly rerouted to a maze of automatic dysfunctional customer services. No help to be had.
Seems the fact is they don’t actually have in stock, what they claim to have.
They also sometimes happen to ship you the «closest they have» to what you order, if they don’t have the exact item.
It is a damn shame though that they have such a nice selection of diving gear
Always stick with PayPal at Scubastore.
Hope things turn out good.

Rony
It's a real shame it's gone downhill so quickly. I used to know all the management team at Scubastore and they were great. Personal customer service and a desire to be the best online diving store in Europe. Sadly about 10-12 years ago there was a change in ownership and it seems to be all about smoke and mirrors around stock, poor outsourced customer service, and delivery times into the months.

Reactions: Diving Gecko

DivingNomad

Sep 21, 2015
USA
7 months now and no news so far about my package and its whereabouts. PayPal should be making a final decision in about two weeks' time. Scubastore is a fraud and a cheat.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2020 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Spearfishing and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT