• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

South Devon Report 2006

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
spearheads said:
some pics still trying to get the conger up but i cant find it on my computer.

i got it (me looking tired:) )
Almost i no you want to see the killing stroke but its on the over side sorry.

Nice Bass,.... crap shot thought!!rofl rofl rofl rofl

What comes around goes around!

Gutshot

Last edited:
Well, I will give you the benefit of doubt & say the picture shows the exit hole the blind side.
The question is do you have a picture of the other side? rofl

We all no why its blind its because of gutshot and his rubbish shooting he hit that poor bass in the eye and let it come off, not that he would be able to get a bass that spectacularrofl rofl :) ( sarcasm)

spearheads said:
We all no why its blind its because of gutshot and his rubbish shooting he hit that poor bass in the eye and let it come off, not that he would be able to get a bass that spectacularrofl rofl :) ( sarcasm)

Make yer mind up! One min you say i shot it and lost it, next you say i couldn't shot one like that:ko

Personally i think the bass took one look at your fugly mug and his eye gave up the ghost:t

Gutshot

Reactions: Almostafish
Hey Hey, Spearheads you provided photos of note!

Yeah crap shot! Still you must have been shooting from below eh..?!

Nice to see a bit of banter for once without us girls getting all offended and arsey! Me especially!

Keep up the good work. :)

Reactions: spearheads
It had to be from below. A good spearo knows how to merge into the kelp and pop a cap into some poor basses ass!! Let's call in the CSI's.

We love banter

Gutshot (Mr G) Good nightzzz

I was at Oddicombe/Babbacombe on the day in question so time to set the record straight once and for all:

1. This Bass was not in fact shot by spearheads - it was caught by the grumpy cafe man a few days before using dynamite
2. The fish sat in the cafe freezer hence the cloudy looking eye
3. When Spearheads tried to buy a drink at the cafe the man refused to serve a spearo
4. Spearheads lost it and shot cafe man then raided his freezer
5. Spearheads then shot the bass to make it look like he had caught it, but as it was still partly frozen the spear didn't go straight through and made a high exit hole
6. If you don't believe me Elvis and Osama Bin Laden were fishing on the pier that day and would be more than happy to give testimony

Ahh, spearheads, you fraud!!:rcard

That'll teach you for having a go at some one elses shot. I remember someone saying something about stones and glass houses.

Now where did you buy that conger from?:t

Gutshot

Jesus, I don’t know the café man but after reading all this I want to shoot him to.rofl

:hmm but if i shoot the cafe man with my speargun does that mean ill have to eat him aswell? we could have him stuffed and put on the mantle place:)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT