• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

DeeperBlue.com Announce 2014 UK Member Meet

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Team ARC are over on Wednesday morning from about 11am.
I think I'm off scalloping with Spirit on one of the days before the event, but we're definatly keen on meeting up for music and a meal in the evenings.
Sounds good! I hope y'all are bringing geetars, banjers and all sorts of musicalities with you...?

Team ARC are over on Wednesday morning from about 11am.
I think I'm off scalloping with Spirit on one of the days before the event, but we're definatly keen on meeting up for music and a meal in the evenings.

I am sure there will be plenty of entertainment for the early arrivals. Hope to have a bigger boat by then so more can come and play. Anyone else fancy blowing bubbles?

So gutted not comin! :cry: gunna be pants (and too bloody hot!) in Madrid

I am sure we will all miss you and your familys presence mate ... and I was looking falward to my annual fag with you too!

Last edited:
Reactions: Yeti
With all the fish and scallops we're going to eat ;), we might be needing Mart to build one of these.

Attachments

• BBQ.JPG
    BBQ.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 240
How's it looking down on the Islands boys is the viz getting any better won't belong now and we will be down!

It is looking better but, I think we could have vis issues all year unless the weather stays like it is now!
Very sunny & hot at the moment with flat seas & a good forecast for the next week...

Hi, looking fwd to it, only a few weeks away, my liver is in training. Is there a list of whose doing what ?

Hi, looking fwd to it, only a few weeks away, my liver is in training. Is there a list of whose doing what ?
Yup:
If you're from Jersey then you're drinking.
If you're from the UK then you're drinking.
If you're from Guernsey then you're running around trying to get hold of someone who knows whats going on to find out if its too late to enter...
And if you're from Wales then you're just staring at the water stunned at how clear and blue our sea is.
In between that you will be holding your breath and killing stuff. :)

Apart from Jonnys pretty accurate description I cant add much more.... as far as I know Stephan has the most up to date info about who is coming.
I really don't know if there is room for more competitors or how many freedivers are joining us.
However I hope we can get the details sorted in the next few days.
Just make sure you have your cowboy, Redneck or red Indian outfit ready for the Sunday evening because that is the theme this year...
I am brewing some Moonshine as we speak....

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT