• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

DeeperBlue.com Announce UK Member Meet 2013!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for having us and big up to the organisers.
Its a shame we missed Martyns BBQ. I bet the food was great.
We hope to keep in touch and the next time we meet we'll actually get something!
Mike and Dick

Just got home sad but very happy for a great holiday !thanks to everyone pics n vids to follow I hope.

Edin.......

Mike.......

Duncan & Steve......

Last edited:
Has anyone got a photo of just after Rowan proposed? A few of my friends and family want to see :)

Podge, we had the best event yet, the only things missing was you & Spaniard!
Yeti & Edin have now left, just Granti left...sad times for me & Sarah saying goodbye every day as our friends depart, it is going to be very quiet around here!!

We just watched Jonny & Granti set off for what is probably the last dive of this years epic event!

We just watched Jonny & Granti set off for what is probably the last dive of this years epic event!
:( wish we were still there. After 4 cups of coffee and 6 neurofen, and 2 bacon buttys I'm finally reaching the end of unpacking the van. Glad but Sad about sums up the feeling of packing away your holiday gear. :(

Some randum pics of our meet \ holiday.Smooth sea crossings more than i could of wished for and over to hearm. P8011892.jpg

going in on 1st day of comp.P8032074.jpg

Foxfish dive talk 2nd day overlooking knife and lagoon.P8042134.jpg

winning the master piece !P8042296.jpg

most of first days catch.P8032125.jpg

Good piccies Ian :)
Here is my video from the week, as always HD is the best option. If you watch the shots you can see how often i aim along the bands rather than the spear - its just a recent habit but i have been missing lots of fish recently. Just ordered some band elevators so hopefully that will help!

On a separate note - the speargun that Foxfish made looked amazing and i look forward to seeing a piccie or two of the fish caught with it...
Also, the speargun donated by Apnea Jersey was a fantastic first prize - its a really popular gun at the moment.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXQhnhPC0qA]Guernsey Spearfishing Week 2013 HD - YouTube[/ame]

Great vid Jonny and fish .going through my footage now lots of missis and only ifs!A Great time had a little bit wiser after every dive. can't get guernsey out of my head at moment!

Here is a short vid taken from dry land but I believe both jonny & Grant have some good underwater bass footage...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsGfoHoWnM8]Grants last guernsey dive - YouTube[/ame]

A reminder folks - please email me (stephan.whelan@deeperblue.com) or send via some other method (dropbox, etc...) your photos so I can make the final gallery of the event! Topside and underwater photos accepted...!

Please send to me by the weekend to make it in!

will send some when i get back home to main pc working away from home at moment !have some intresting pics for you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT