• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freedivers: Narcisistic Selfish Insidelooking angry people?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Thank God it's Freuday.

Attachments

• freud.jpg
    freud.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 183
Reactions: drunkinbda
Don't hate freedivers because they are beautiful. (They're too sexy for their shirts).:D
[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ipZDG6__Zfc]YouTube - Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy (Complete Version)[/ame]

Reactions: podge
i don't know, but tell me thats you in the avtar!

Azapa--yep...that's me and the hubby. Last year's Halloween costumes! Do they have "RENO 911" in Chile?

Reactions: azapa
but wait. aren't you a real policewoman? Don't disappoint us with the "costume" excuse!

but wait. aren't you a real policewoman? Don't disappoint us with the "costume" excuse!

The costumes are classic! It's amazing how much Todd looks like Daigle with the glasses on and everything! The Patton Oswalt skits are the BEST!

This thread has become very random. Are we going to talk about Hooters in this one too? :D

A mate of mine has just started seeing a new lady and on the very first solo outing she pipes up and tells him that “I hope you like dressing up as I’ve got a whole wardrobe to choose from”
He goes on to say that so far the best one was as cave man and cave girl.:):)
Had me in stitches when he was on about some of things that he’s had to wear.roflrofl
Personally I’m a nurse’s outfit man as my wife gets them for free from the hospital where she works.:inlove;);):inlove

Reactions: island_sands
Personally I’m a nurse’s outfit man as my wife gets them for free from the hospital where she works.:inlove;);):inlove

Podge, now that's one avatar I'd pay to (not) see: you in a nurses outfit! (whatever floats your boat mate, your still alright with me)

:chatup

Podge, now that's one avatar I'd pay to (not) see: you in a nurses outfit! (whatever floats your boat mate, your still alright with me)

:chatup

No mate I get to play the patient with the sore……….:):):):):)

Does she serve you the quadruple bi-pass burger while wearing the nurse outfit? Then take off to go shopping while your in a comma? :D

P.S. What was the topic of this thread? It just crossed into third or fourth topic of other threads I've read and/or posted in! rofl

I wouldn't say i'm Narcissistic, but I am very very good looking.

And if I don't get some f*cking blue M&M's at the next comp I go to, heads are gunna f*cking roll!!! :martial:martial:martial

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT