• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Great sayings

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
guys vs. gals :ko of course

the Big Day is getting closer isn't it?

Originally posted by BatRay
guys vs. gals :ko of course

the Big Day is getting closer isn't it?

yep tell me about it 1 month and 25 days to go not as though iam counting.:D

Keep It Clean!

I've had to remove and edit some of the posts in this thread due to language and inappropiate postings. Keep it clean and if in doubt check the Forum Rules.

Reactions: andrsn
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

- Douglas Adams

At the feast of ego; everyone leaves hungry...

It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere...

Nothing hard is ever easy...

And my favorite.....

God is dead-Nietzsche
Nietzsche is dead-God

:thankyou

Courtesy of a Mr Van Wilder... "You shouldn't take life too seriously - you'll never get out alive"

Write that down :D

got some more...

Dont be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the titanic.

those of you who think you know everything are very annoying to us who do

Hot letter for a hottie.:eek: Ooopps- you're probably young enough for me to go to jail for saying that:chatup

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."
-Jimmy Hendrix-

*note-Jimmy never had the chance to know Sadam...even he would want to kick his butt...:blackeye

Originally posted by Erik
Thank God.
Erik Y.
;)

waddaya mean, you dont like you dont like friedrich? :eek:
he had a few good quotes::ban

In heaven all the interesting people are missing.

One must have a good memory to be able to keep the promises one makes.

Out of life's school of war: What does not destroy me, makes me stronger

Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.

and from other non-controvertial beings... :D

Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they sought. —Basho

The things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them. —Aristotle

Never explain--your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. ---Elbert Hubbard

and another closing quote

"Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent." (im going to let you guess who said it...):crutch

Last edited:
Actually I just turned 17 in case you didn't notice!
I'm gonna ignore that female quote thin_air.
:hmm
I was in a break Loopy! Ok actually I skipped the first few minutes of English. Shhhh don't dob on me.:vangry :naughty :ycard :rcard (that would be my teacher), plus I have parent teacher interviews on Monday - bloody hell!

See you all,
Nicky

Originally posted by Nicky
Actually I just turned 17 in case you didn't notice!
I'm gonna ignore that female quote thin_air.
:hmm

hey, dont look at me, im not the one who said it in the first place
:eek:

and you just turned 17 eh, :hmm :inlove :crutch
(now if only you didnt live halfway around the world from here...)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT