• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Jokes Thread!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I've just bought a christmas tree. The guy in the store asked if I was "going to put it up myself?"

"No, of course not", I replied, "I'm going to put it up in the lounge"

Everybody said my watch-repair business is bound to fail.

Well the joke's on them. I've just been given a huge winding up order.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzQ8hY1iNAk&feature=player_detailpage]Raw Video: North Koreans Mourn for Kim Jong Il - YouTube[/ame]

Who said that??
Somebody give me some good knock knock jokes to tell my girls!!!!
My daughters love them but Savannah keeps telling me things like this :

Knock knock
Who's there?
Bear
Bear who?
Bear eyebrows

SAVE ME!!!

Knock, knock

Who's there?

Banana

Banana who?

Knock, knock

Who's there?

Banana

Banana who?

Knock, knock

Who's there?

Orange

Orange who?

Orange you glad I didn't say banana again? :blackeye

There is no salvation--bear with it. They eventually grow up--enjoy now.

Two fish in a tank, one turns to the other and says 'are you sure you can drive this thing?'

I was having some "loving" with my girlfriend last night when she said to me "if you turn the light light out I'll let you stick it in my a*$£"

Next time I'll let the bulb cool down first

Reactions: agbiv
There comes a time when a woman just has to trust her husband... for example...
A wife comes home late at night and quietly opens the door to her bedroom.
From under the blanket she sees four legs instead of two.
She reaches for a baseball bat and starts hitting the blanket as hard as she can.
Once she's done, she goes to the kitchen to have a drink.
As she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine.
"Hi Darling", he says, "Your parents have come to visit us, so l let them stay in our bedroom.
Did you say hello?

stop-clubbing-baby-seals-stop-clubbing-baby-seals-punctuatio-demotivational-posters-1328522015.jpg

Reactions: jay cluskey
# How do they serve alcoholic drinks on Italian cruise ships? - On the rocks

#What vegetables do you get with dinner on Italian cruise ships? - Leeks

# What's the fastest way to get off an Italian cruise ship? - Follow the captain

# When the captain of the ill fated Costa Concordia was asked if he knew where he was going he replied "off course."

# So the captain of the Costa Concordia will soon be in the dock. That's more than can be said for his ship.

# The Costa Concordia is probably the most expensive thing to go down in Italy since Berlusconi's last hooker.

# What's the difference between the Italian economy and the stricken cruise liner Costa Concordia?
Nothing - The bottoms dropped out of both.

Reactions: scottwilson
A man phones an Airfix model shop and says "Have you got a model of an Italian cruise liner?"

"Yes", replies the owner.

"That's great" says the man "Can you put it to one side for me?"

Some People Say There Is NO Difference Between COMPLETE & FINISHED But There Is.

When You Marry The Right LADY, You Are COMPLETE.

And When You Marry The Wrong LADY, You Are FINISHED.

AND When The Right LADY Catches You With The Wrong LADY, You Are

COMPLETELY FINISHED

Reactions: island_sands
The flight attendant listened patiently to a man’s complaints: “You bring me cold coffee. You serve me lousy food. I can’t see the movie. Not that it matters because you didn’t bring me any headphones. And my window doesn’t even have a shade, so I can’t sleep.”

When he finally paused for breath, she said, “Just shut up and fly the damn plane!”

Reactions: agbiv
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT